Sign in to follow this  
mrlongshen

Cora installation problem

Question

Hello all, I have try to configure the cora but this will happen.

My setting.

<?php$settings = array(        /* -------------------------------------------------------------------     * Directory Configuration     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     * These configurations are used to identify the location of the both     * application and system folders, relative to the index.php file.     * The default configurations are as follows:     *     * 'app_path' => '../application',     * 'sys_path' => '../system',     *     * If you moved both folders in the same level as your index.php file     * change your configurations as shown below:     *     * 'app_path' => 'application',     * 'sys_path' => 'system',     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     */        'app_path'              => 'application',    'sys_path'              => 'system',        /* -------------------------------------------------------------------     * Basic Configuration     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     * These configurations contains information regarding your website.     *      * base_url     : This is the full url of your website pointing to the     *                index.php file, excluding the index.php itself. The     *                value should always end with a trailing slash. e.g:     *                     *                'base_url' => 'http://ragnarokname.com/',     *                or     *                'base_url' => 'http://ragnarokname.com/cora/',     *     * encrypt_key  : This is a random 30-character alphanumeric string.     *                This is used to encrypt your sessions for security.     *                Example of this would be:     *                eMZxG9Mpjin05MBYje91NJL0cQaGrb     *     *                You may use this tool for your convenience:     *                http://www.random.org/strings/     *     * dev_mode     : Turn off error reports by setting this to false.     *     * timezone     : Timezone that your server uses. Please refer to this     *                guide for valid timezone values:     *                http://php.net/manual/en/timezones.php     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     */        'base_url'              => 'http://localhost:8080/cp/',    'encrypt_key'           => 'eMZxG9Mpjin05MBYje91NJL0cQaGrb',    'dev_mode'              => true,    'timezone'              => 'Asia/Kuala_Lumpur',        /* -------------------------------------------------------------------     * Database Configuration     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     * These configurations contains information regarding your MySQL DB.     *     * db_host : This is the IP of your MySQL database. e.g: 127.0.0.1     *                * db_user : Your database username. e.g: root     *                * db_pass : Your database password.     *                * db_name : Your `ragnarok` database or schema. e.g: ragnarok     *     * db_log_name : Your `log` database or schema. e.g: log     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     */        'db_host'               => 'localhost',    'db_user'               => 'ragnarok',    'db_pass'               => 'ragnarok',    'db_name'               => 'ragnarok',    'db_log_name'           => 'ragnarok',        /* -------------------------------------------------------------------     * ROChargen     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     * Contains settings used by the ROChargen feature.     *                             * use_iteminfo_lua     : Set to true if you are using iteminfo.lua     *                        instead of idnum2.txt files. Usually, this     *                        is for for servers using the newer clients.     *                        For clients 2012-07-10a and lower, as well     *                        as RE 2012-04-10a and lower, set to false.     * -------------------------------------------------------------------     */        'use_iteminfo_lua'      => true,        /* ----------------------------------------------------------------- *     * Extra Configurations                                              *     * ----------------------------------------------------------------- */        'memory_limit'          => '32M'    // Change the PHP memory limit allocation. WARNING: Increasing this value may cause exhaustion in your server. Use at your own risk!    );

Here my installation folder

t03IHhH.png

83X6fjh.png

I try to click the account, cashshop, donate and other page but getting this result.

wYOatD4.png

SO the question, which part I miss configuration ?

8 answers to this question

Looks like an .htaccess problem. Open .htaccess and change RewriteBase / to RewriteBase /cp

Aw. How you determine the problem ? Will tested it tonight.

@@Hadeszeus nothing happens :(

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>    RewriteEngine On    RewriteBase /cp    #Removes access to the system folder by users.    #Additionally this will allow you to create a System.php controller,    #previously this would not have been possible.    #'system' can be replaced if you have renamed your system folder.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]        #When your application folder isn't in the system folder    #This snippet prevents user access to the application folder    #Submitted by: Fabdrol    #Rename 'application' to your applications folder name.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]    #Checks to see if the user is attempting to access a valid file,    #such as an image or css document, if this isn't true it sends the    #request to index.php    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]</IfModule> 

@@Hadeszeus nothing happens :(

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>    RewriteEngine On    RewriteBase /cp    #Removes access to the system folder by users.    #Additionally this will allow you to create a System.php controller,    #previously this would not have been possible.    #'system' can be replaced if you have renamed your system folder.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^system.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]        #When your application folder isn't in the system folder    #This snippet prevents user access to the application folder    #Submitted by: Fabdrol    #Rename 'application' to your applications folder name.    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^application.*    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /index.php?/$1 [L]    #Checks to see if the user is attempting to access a valid file,    #such as an image or css document, if this isn't true it sends the    #request to index.php    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php?/$1 [L]</IfModule> 

Try removing this: :8080

Change:

'base_url' => 'http://localhost:8080/cp/',

To:

'base_url' => 'http://localhost/cp/',

@@Hadeszeus

done also nothing ?

can you upload your version ? maybe I can try ?

APCd9Q5.png

Mine was uploaded on a web host. :( Honestly I never tried to install this offline. On a web host it should work. ATM, I don't see any mistake on your setting to not work. 

@@Hadeszeus

oic. hmm. i try on webhost also same problem occurs.

OK done, now its working.

How to set gm account ?

i Try my gm account level 99 but cant.

Edited by mrlongshen