Sign in to follow this  
glemor123

Daily Reward Problem

Question

//======Name========================================// Daily Login Rewards//======Version=====================================// 1.1// Author: Sandbox, Winterfox//======Comments====================================// Updated outdated Syntax-// Made slight optimizations.// Added a delay of 2 hours before the player is// able to claim his reward and only if he has// not been idle longer than 5 minutes in this// time frame.//==================================================-	script	DailyLoginRewards	-1,{	OnInit:		//Set to your server name		.Serv_Name$ = "Republic";		 //Set to desired item prizes		setarray( .D_Prize, 11501, 11502, 14533, 12210, 7539 );				 //Amount of prize to be given		setarray( .D_Amt, 400, 400, 4, 3, 2 );	end;	OnPCLoginEvent:		if( gettimetick( 2 ) < #ClaimDelay ) {			dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. You allready got your daily login reward. " );			end;		}		// Show notice about the Daily Login Rewards		dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. Please be Online for 2 hours without being idle for more than 5 minutes to receive daily login reward. " );		// Start a timer after 1 minute to sum up idle time		addtimer( 60000, strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 2 hours		addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );	end;	OnIdleCheck:		// Add the current idle time to the idle time counter.		#overallIdleTime += checkidle();		// Set a new timer to recheck after 1 minute.		addtimer( 60000,  strnpcinfo( 3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );	end;	OnStartClaim:		// If the idle time was 5 minutes or more in the last 2 hours reset to check if the person is the next 2 hours less idle than 5 minutes.		if( #overallIdleTime >= 300 ) {			#overallIdleTime = 0;			// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 2 hours			addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );			dispbottom( "You were afk for 5 minutes therefore you have to wait 2 hours again without ideling for more than 5 minutes to get your prize." );			end;		}		deltimer( strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// If the streak was broken reset the streak count.		if( gettimetick( 2 ) > #StreakDelay )  #LogStreak = 0;		// If the rewards reached their end, reset them.		if( #RewardStreak > getarraysize( .D_Prize ) ) #RewardStreak = 0;		if( #RewardStreak == 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] )+" for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );		if( #RewardStreak > 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome back to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] ) + " for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );		getitem( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ], .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ]);				#RewardStreak += 1;		#LogStreak += 1;		#ClaimDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 86400;		#StreakDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 172800;		if( #LogStreak == 5 ) {			for( .@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize( .D_Prize ); set .@i, .@i++ )				getitem( .D_Prize[.@i], .D_Amt[.@i] );			dispbottom( "Congratulations! You've received all the daily rewards for logging in 5 consecutive days!" );			#LogStreak = 0;		}	end;	OnPCLogoutEvent:		// Reset idle time on logout.		#overallIdleTime = 0;	end;}

Hi, I've been trying the with my co-players the script didn't work. It doesn't give the daily reward. eventhough we've been playing for 2 hours without Idle time

5 answers to this question

//======Name========================================// Daily Login Rewards//======Version=====================================// 1.1// Author: Sandbox, Winterfox//======Comments====================================// Updated outdated Syntax-// Made slight optimizations.// Added a delay of 2 hours before the player is// able to claim his reward and only if he has// not been idle longer than 5 minutes in this// time frame.//==================================================-	script	DailyLoginRewards	-1,{	OnInit:		//Set to your server name		.Serv_Name$ = "Republic";		 //Set to desired item prizes		setarray( .D_Prize, 11501, 11502, 14533, 12210, 7539 );				 //Amount of prize to be given		setarray( .D_Amt, 400, 400, 4, 3, 2 );	end;	OnPCLoginEvent:		if( gettimetick( 2 ) < #ClaimDelay ) {			dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. You allready got your daily login reward. " );			end;		}		// Show notice about the Daily Login Rewards		dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. Please be Online for 2 hours without being idle for more than 5 minutes to receive daily login reward. " );		// Start a timer after 1 minute to sum up idle time		addtimer( 60000, strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 2 hours		addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );	end;	OnIdleCheck:		// Add the current idle time to the idle time counter.		#overallIdleTime += checkidle();		// Set a new timer to recheck after 1 minute.		addtimer( 60000,  strnpcinfo( 3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );	end;	OnStartClaim:		// If the idle time was 5 minutes or more in the last 2 hours reset to check if the person is the next 2 hours less idle than 5 minutes.		if( #overallIdleTime >= 300 ) {			#overallIdleTime = 0;			// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 2 hours			addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );			dispbottom( "You were afk for 5 minutes therefore you have to wait 2 hours again without ideling for more than 5 minutes to get your prize." );			end;		}		deltimer( strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// If the streak was broken reset the streak count.		if( gettimetick( 2 ) > #StreakDelay )  #LogStreak = 0;		// If the rewards reached their end, reset them.		if( #RewardStreak > getarraysize( .D_Prize ) ) #RewardStreak = 0;		if( #RewardStreak == 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] )+" for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );		if( #RewardStreak > 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome back to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] ) + " for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );		getitem( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ], .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ]);				#RewardStreak += 1;		#LogStreak += 1;		#ClaimDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 86400;		#StreakDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 172800;		if( #LogStreak == 5 ) {			for( .@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize( .D_Prize ); set .@i, .@i++ )				getitem( .D_Prize[.@i], .D_Amt[.@i] );			dispbottom( "Congratulations! You've received all the daily rewards for logging in 5 consecutive days!" );			#LogStreak = 0;		}	end;	OnPCLogoutEvent:		// Reset idle time on logout.		#overallIdleTime = 0;	end;}

Hi, I've been trying the with my co-players the script didn't work. It doesn't give the daily reward. eventhough we've been playing for 2 hours without Idle time

What's not working? Any errors map-server?

There had been no errors in map-server

There had been no errors in map-server

Can't check the script by myself for now, for now I don't see any errors in script, but you could ask the original creator @@Winterfox, or maybe wait for somebody else, sorry for that!

@@Oxxy he did but just said it doesn't work and if i can look at it. When i asked him, what didn't work he told me he would ask the community to debug it. 

But atleast here he said what the problem seems to be.

Edited by Winterfox

I got a problem. even though I'm not  Idle the message still pop up"You were afk for 5 minutes therefore you have to wait 2 hours again without ideling for more than 5 minutes to get your prize."

//======Name========================================// Daily Login Rewards//======Version=====================================// 1.1// Author: Sandbox, Winterfox//======Comments====================================// Updated outdated Syntax-// Made slight optimizations.// Added a delay of 3 hours before the player is// able to claim his reward and only if he has// not been idle longer than 5 minutes in this// time frame.//==================================================-	script	DailyLoginRewards	-1,{	OnInit:		//Set to your server name		.Serv_Name$ = "Republic";		 //Set to desired item prizes		setarray( .D_Prize, 11501, 11502, 14533, 12210, 7539 );				 //Amount of prize to be given		setarray( .D_Amt, 400, 400, 4, 3, 2 );	end;	OnPCLoginEvent:		if( gettimetick( 2 ) < #ClaimDelay ) {			dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. You allready got your daily login reward. " );			end;		}		// Show notice about the Daily Login Rewards		dispbottom( "Daily Login Activated. Please be Online for 2 hours without being idle for more than 5 minutes to receive daily login reward. " );		// Start a timer after 1 minute to sum up idle time		addtimer( 60000, strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 3 hours		addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );	end;	OnIdleCheck:		// Add the current idle time to the idle time counter.		#overallIdleTime += checkidle();		// Set a new timer to recheck after 1 minute.		addtimer( 60000,  strnpcinfo( 3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );	end;	OnStartClaim:		// If the idle time was 5 minutes or more in the last 3 hours reset to check if the person is the next 3 hours less idle than 5 minutes.		if( #overallIdleTime >= 300 ) {			#overallIdleTime = 0;			// Start a timer to clam the daily reward after 2 hours			addtimer( 7200000, strnpcinfo(3) + "::OnStartClaim" );			dispbottom( "You were afk for 5 minutes therefore you have to wait 2 hours again without ideling for more than 5 minutes to get your prize." );			end;		}		deltimer( strnpcinfo(3 ) + "::OnIdleCheck" );		// If the streak was broken reset the streak count.		if( gettimetick( 2 ) > #StreakDelay )  #LogStreak = 0;		// If the rewards reached their end, reset them.		if( #RewardStreak > getarraysize( .D_Prize ) ) #RewardStreak = 0;		if( #RewardStreak == 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] )+" for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );announce "Announcement: " + strcharinfo(0) + " have received the daily reward",0;		if( #RewardStreak > 0 )			dispbottom( "Welcome back to " + .Serv_Name$ + "! You've received " + .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ] + " " + getitemname( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ] ) + " for logging in! Visit us daily to get more prize! When you've managed to play with us for 5 consecutive days, you will receive bonus prizes!" );		getitem( .D_Prize[ #RewardStreak ], .D_Amt[ #RewardStreak ]);				#RewardStreak += 1;		#LogStreak += 1;		#ClaimDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 86400;		#StreakDelay = gettimetick( 2 ) + 172800;		if( #LogStreak == 5 ) {			for( .@i = 0; .@i < getarraysize( .D_Prize ); set .@i, .@i++ )				getitem( .D_Prize[.@i], .D_Amt[.@i] );			dispbottom( "Congratulations! You've received all the daily rewards for logging in 5 consecutive days!" );announce "Announcement:" + strcharinfo(0) + " have received all the daily rewards for logging in 5 consecutive days!",0;			#LogStreak = 0;		}	end;	OnPCLogoutEvent:		// Reset idle time on logout.		#overallIdleTime = 0;	end;}
Edited by glemor123