Sign in to follow this  
nuna

Is there any way to Automatically Select Server?

Question

Example You have 2 servers in your clientinfo.xml. And you want to auto select the 2nd server. 

Is there any way?

does patcher can do that? or somecoding in Clientinfo? Please let me know if possible. 

9 answers to this question

Just put the server you want pre selected on the first position?

Thank you sir for the response.

but back to the topic. Im still sticking to my question.

I cant see how that is not on topic, since it does what you want. If you want it in another way, you will have to search for a diff that can patch the client accordingly.

Example You have 2 servers in your clientinfo.xml. And you want to auto select the 2nd server. 

Is there any way?

does patcher can do that? or somecoding in Clientinfo? Please let me know if possible. 

maybe diffing your client is the best solution but ask @@Neo or @@Yommy for this matter

what is the point of having 2 selection when you insist the server to auto select one of it ??

no point of having 2 server in the listing when you only want the server to auto select 1 out of it.

just diff your client read different clientinfo.xml and skip server selection patch.

@@Emistry I was thinking the same thing. It sounds kind of dumb to have two servers and auto-select one of them. xD

What's the point though @@nuna? If there were two servers and you wanted one of them auto-selected, you'd never be able to choose the other one... logically this isn't something anyone would want...

So the point is that if you setup a server with say the server is uae / langtype 19. Only the second server will be applied with the right to left chat. The first server will not have this. Not sure how to get the 1st server to have that behavior.