Sign in to follow this  
javierlog08

How to get Amesani RO DB ?

Question

4 answers to this question

Thank you anyway.

I said Amensai Because the creator on footer

csFgZC0.png

To be honest, you might as well just use FluxCP item and monster DB for your private server. Obviously changes you've done for your server in your mobs/items will be reflected. Then, you always can just use iRO, MC, or RMS databases for accurate data.

Not sure if I understood what you want, but Flux CP has an item/mob db by default and if you convert and import your item and mob db to your sql you can display custom data on it, but I'm not sure if there's a more complete database system for download, I remember that some years ago I saw one somewhere, but I don't remember where and if it was complete or not.

@edit: now I understood the title of the topic, but I don't know if this exact system is available

Edited by KirieZ

Yep, It could work, but  , well I just was looking for a solution that reflect real status of my server info... I mean current enabled maps, enable items, items right description and that have the posibility of an advanced search as RMS or MC have.   gues  I will have to make custom develpment.

Thank you  so much Guys !