Luffy

[Request] A Daily Lucky Spin Like this?

Question

37 answers to this question

It uses set of cutins(which would be hard to design) , and other thing is simple to code...

i can make the design. :3 one question, we can put sounds if we get some good items on the roll?

Shouldn't be a problem if you have the soundeffects you want in .wav format.

Seems interesting can someone make a code for this, i'll can do also the GFX. this would be great if someone can release in SCRIPT RELEASED section. +1 for this PLEASE.

It uses set of cutins(which would be hard to design) , and other thing is simple to code...

Hey can you code this for me? I'll do the cutins just tell me how many images it will take /no1

Cutins Required = Number of items displayed on the wheel(More Cutins, if we want a smooth animation)

Since the Items slot will move in arrow slot and arrow willl be intacted up.

OR

the items will remain like that only, and arrow will move to each slot of items

It would be nice if the text "Lucky Spin" bounces up and down in different cutin's , so that it would have a nice animation.

Cutins Required = Number of items displayed on the wheel(More Cutins, if we want a smooth animation)

OR

It would be nice if the text "Lucky Spin" bounces up and down in different cutin's , so that it would have a nice animation.

can you provide an example pic? might i can work if i have time :) since your asking for a cool design.

OR

How about putting Win/Lose Text on the center of the circle after spinning =)

OR

I can't see anything that makes player Lose...

Whatever spin stops at, its a win for the player :P

That looks pretty interesting to have. To bad it aint an actual kRO file... could of taken their cutins xD. If you're going to make the cutin, go straight ahead and do it. If you guys have variations of the cutins, we can use it in the download system so there could be different styles.

OR

@@Reins Lol where's the logic?

@@Dastgir give me time yeah i'm making this one.

OR

I can't see anything that makes player Lose...

Whatever spin stops at, its a win for the player :P

well i try to put a X image which means Lose :P i sense the spinning wheel will be always have a winner which makes player easily to fund different items on it.

Edited by Reins

O.o lol, this is like my slot machine script... I'll try and see if I can make some cutins for it.

The current image has 24 items. Sadly, I lost all my server files, so I wont be writing a script for it.

So, i'll try and make it about ~12-16 items displayed.

Edit:

Almost forgot, I kinda need the list of items that are winable. Or, it'll just be a spinning wheel with an arrow xD

Going for 24 items.

If not, I'll just throw in my own set of items. Some pots, OBB, the usual freebie stuff.

Edited by GmOcean

Well, the reason I asked for a list of items is for the pictures themselves. Editing bmp's aren't that much of an issue for most people but meh, we'll see.

Edit:

@@Dastgir -

Well, here's the cutin files I made. 24 bmps, I also included the PSD file for w/e reason. I was going to make more, but then I realized you could just loop through them over again to make it run longer.

Spinwheel Cutin

Edited by GmOcean