Emszy

NPC Help

Question

I was just wondering how can I make my npc work? I'm trying to make it only shows up on 3PM Server time, Once 30,20,10 minutes passed it will announce how many time remaining and it ends on 4PM server time I've tried doing scripts with or without bases all of them failed and didn't work. Here's a final script I've done so far.. *Copied from some event npcs*

-	script	bossnia#disable	-1,{OnInit:disablenpc "Bossnia";end;}OnClock1500:goto startbossnia;startbossnia:announce "Bossnia: You wretched players.",0;sleep2 10000;announce "Can you face the wrath of the monsters in my map?",0;sleep2 10000;announce "Come inside if you dare.. *Evil laugh*",0;sleep2 10000;announce "A random NPC showed up in Prontera!",0;enablenpc "Bossnia";initnpctimer;end;OnTimer1800000: announce "Bossnia: Last 30 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;sleep2 5000;announce "Bossnia: Are all scared? Come on >:)",0;end;OnTimer2400000: announce "Bossnia: Last 20 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;end;OnTimer3000000:announce "Bossnia: Last 10 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;end;OnTimer3600000:announce "Bossnia: Times up! I will summon him again tomorrow.",0;OnTimer3610000: disablenpc "Bossnia";stopnpctimer;end;}

3 answers to this question

@@Emszy

You have a } to much, this way the rest of the script can't work.

prontera,98,254,5    script    Bossnia    792,{     mes "[" + strnpcinfo( 1 ) + "]";    mes "Hi!~";    close;    OnInit:        disablenpc "Bossnia";    end;    }-    script    BossniaManager    -1,{    OnClock1500:        announce "Bossnia: You wretched players.", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "Can you face the wrath of the monsters in my map?", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "Come inside if you dare.. *Evil laugh*", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "A random NPC showed up in Prontera!", bc_all;                enablenpc "Bossnia";        initnpctimer;    end;    OnTimer1800000:        announce "Bossnia: 30 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;            sleep 5000;        announce "Bossnia: Are you all scared? Come on >:)", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer2400000:        announce "Bossnia: 20 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer3000000:        announce "Bossnia: 10 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer3600000:        announce "Bossnia: Times up! I will summon him again tomorrow.", bc_all;        disablenpc "Bossnia";        stopnpctimer;    end;}
Edited by Winterfox

@@Emszy

You have a } to much, this way the rest of the script can't work.

prontera,98,254,5    script    Bossnia    792,{     mes "[" + strnpcinfo( 1 ) + "]";    mes "Hi!~";    close;    OnInit:        disablenpc "Bossnia";    end;    }-    script    BossniaManager    -1,{    OnClock1500:        announce "Bossnia: You wretched players.", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "Can you face the wrath of the monsters in my map?", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "Come inside if you dare.. *Evil laugh*", bc_all;        sleep 10000;        announce "A random NPC showed up in Prontera!", bc_all;                enablenpc "Bossnia";        initnpctimer;    end;    OnTimer1800000:        announce "Bossnia: 30 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;            sleep 5000;        announce "Bossnia: Are you all scared? Come on >:)", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer2400000:        announce "Bossnia: 20 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer3000000:        announce "Bossnia: 10 Minutes before the entrance closes.", bc_all;    end;    OnTimer3600000:        announce "Bossnia: Times up! I will summon him again tomorrow.", bc_all;        disablenpc "Bossnia";        stopnpctimer;    end;}

I tried this but didn't work also.. I tried copying other automated events for this and none of them worked.

@@Emszy

prontera,150,150,4	script	Bossnia	1_ETC_01,{	mes "Hello.";	close;}-	script	bossnia#disable	-1,{	OnInit:		disablenpc "Bossnia";		end;	OnClock1500:		goto startbossnia;		end;	startbossnia:		announce "Bossnia: You wretched players.",0;		sleep2 10000;		announce "Can you face the wrath of the monsters in my map?",0;		sleep2 10000;		announce "Come inside if you dare.. *Evil laugh*",0;		sleep2 10000;		announce "A random NPC showed up in Prontera!",0;		enablenpc "Bossnia";		initnpctimer;		end;	OnTimer1800000: 		announce "Bossnia: Last 30 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;		sleep2 5000;		announce "Bossnia: Are all scared? Come on >:)",0;		end;	OnTimer2400000: 		announce "Bossnia: Last 20 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;		end;	OnTimer3000000:		announce "Bossnia: Last 10 Minutes before the entrance closes.",0;		end;	OnTimer3600000:		announce "Bossnia: Times up! I will summon him again tomorrow.",0;		end;		OnTimer3610000:		disablenpc "Bossnia";		stopnpctimer;		end;}

Other than the extra '}' I've noticed that some labels didn't have the "end;" . Also, make sure that your Bossnia npc is before the bossnia#disable

Edited by KirieZ