kisuka

2015-09-05 : 14.2 Criatura Academy

Didn't forget. I know about them, I asked about them in staff chat. It's a tiny bit beyond my scope at the moment as my brain is fried from working on this. At the moment it starts on the standard iz_int and equips are still unequipped. It's not a major game breaking change, low priority. I'll try to get it added sometimes this month. Didn't wanna hold back on the script release due to a small change that doesn't really impact gameplay.

You're actually the person that got me involved in it, you told me how RRO was a private server of another game when I was a complete noob - 7th grader who got a Laptop and joined the revolution of MMO's (2007) From then on, I learned, and I learned a lot, as you can see from my scripting releases. So thanks @@kisuka :P (RRO was actually the 2nd MMORPG in general I tried out besides RuneScape)

Edited by Aeromesi

Currently at kRO Sakray,

They've changed the Training Ground Quests

the map name is 'int_land'

4l12dk.jpg

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to enable this on pre-renewal? suddently after turning the renewal configs off, it went back to the old starting point. Thanks

Edited by Kong

Hi all, can anyone tell me how to enable this on pre-renewal? suddently after turning the renewal configs off, it went back to the old starting point. Thanks

Because this is renewal only?

Enable the npcs manually, and change starting point from char-server.conf

Though I guess, renewal mobs/items are used too.

Because this is renewal only?

Enable the npcs manually, and change starting point from char-server.conf

Though I guess, renewal mobs/items are used too.

I see.. So unfortunate. lol thanks for the info 

Currently at kRO Sakray,

They've changed the Training Ground Quests

the map name is 'int_land'

4l12dk.jpg

They come from inside ship now, and a npc there....

Seems they would take more months to finalize the script

Yeah, and if your players patch up kRO, the iz_in02 map as well as the iz_int maps are replaced and they'll get black voids. I had to patch in the old versions to my GRF. :]

We'll keep the current version as it's really close at the moment. If they stop making updates to it at some point then we can revisit and update it. Hard to try and keep up with them if they keep changing it every few weeks.

We'll keep the current version as it's really close at the moment. If they stop making updates to it at some point then we can revisit and update it. Hard to try and keep up with them if they keep changing it every few weeks.

mind creating a small pack with the required map files to run without the update?

mind creating a small pack with the required map files to run without the update?

See Attached

data.7z

See Attached

I added the attached file on my main grf file,, But,,its not working,,

it's still blackout at the starting map,, 

:(

Mikhail von Hohenheim

use the iro files, the kro modified your files

(sorry my english i'm using translator)

Uhm,, I just downloaded the one in this post>>>

See Attached

uhm,, where can I get the iRO file?? sorry I only have kRO files on my end,, 

This one is the first version of criatura maps:

attachicon.gifCriatura-Old.zip

based on this link:

ftp://ragnarok.nowcdn.co.kr:20021/Patch/2012-03-28kData_sc.gpf (9.2 mb)

I hope it's helped

the first link worked,,

thanks a lot,,

what's with the second link,,

any way thanks again,,,