Need help with skill points

Question

Server Info:

Max Base Level: 254

Max Job Level : 70

Max Stats: 255

Pre-renewal

Transcendent class only

Now I need help/suggestions on how much skill points should I give the character so they can only set 1 skill to it's max level?

Like if the job is Sinx

If the sinx chose to be a dual dagger usage it will max the right hand master, but the katar mastery, sonic blow, grimtooth won't have it's max level

For champion, if they chose asura strike type, the asura strike skill will be the max level, but for the other skills like Finger Offensive, Palm Push Strike, Heal won't have its max level.

For LK, if they wish to be a bowling bash type, only bowling bash will have the max skill level..

Same goes for other jobs..

I have played a server like this around 2007.. But i don't have idea how much skill points they gave each job..

Any suggestions/advice/help please? thanks in advance!

4 answers to this question

I guess job level 100 is enough if it's 254 / 255.

Job level 100? I'm asking for skill points  :wacko:

You're asking how many skill points, yes? That's why I'm saying the total skill points you get from Job Level 100 is enough [ From Novice to 2nd transcend class ]

EDIT: Unless you're making some skill point limiter stuff NPC wherein you get additional skill points with just Job Level 70. then a total of 149 is enough or rather you've done some horrible stuff wherein your job level doesn't give skill points i dunno :wacko:

Edited by Mary Magdalene

I've tried job level 100, but it doesn't fit on what i'm looking for.

Like if the job is Sinx

If the sinx chose to be a dual dagger usage it will max the right hand master, but the katar mastery, sonic blow, grimtooth won't have it's max level

For champion, if they chose asura strike type, the asura strike skill will be the max level, but for the other skills like Finger Offensive, Palm Push Strike, Heal won't have its max level.

For LK, if they wish to be a bowling bash type, only bowling bash will have the max skill level..

Maybe I should just try and test the skill redistribution manually xD