Sign in to follow this  
OverLord

@kickall dont kick @autotrade

I believe that most managers do not want to take down the shops when you need to shut the server.

And @autotrade has been showing somewhat unstable. If @kickall use, "sometimes I error and does not execute the command" and if I run it again the kick in @autotrade and players.
As a solution began to ask the players come out within 5 minutes and gave "athena-start  Stop" usually do not knocked the @autotrade, but today after upgrading to the last version of Hercules, all @autotrade server were logoff. This is something that really no one would like to happen.

Perhaps create conditions for @kickall be interesting:

Sample: @kickall -at (Dont Kick @autotrade)
              @kickall -gm (Dont kick the Games masters and ADM)

If you're shutting down your server, the connections have to be closed (I believe).

Thats what I presume... When you shut down the server, you shouldn't have any connections left (hence, shutting down the server). Now, if you were to keep just the map server alive and kill the rest, you can do... which then can lead to your question regarding @kickall. 

If you're shutting down your server, the connections have to be closed (I believe).

Thats what I presume... When you shut down the server, you shouldn't have any connections left (hence, shutting down the server). Now, if you were to keep just the map server alive and kill the rest, you can do... which then can lead to your question regarding @kickall. 

Dont work, if i need recompile the server or compile plugin need all services off.. :(

Try this plugin:

I just made the @kickall -at which will not kick the players with @at

Thx, i lets try :) but i need try now the problem off if i need "stop" the services, all @at dead :(

Edited by OverLord

Dont work, if i need recompile the server or compile plugin need all services off.. :(

>Try this plugin:

I just made the @kickall -at which will not kick the players with @at

Thx, i lets try :) but i need try now the problem off if i need "stop" the services, all @at dead :(

If you're stopping all the services (to recompile..) the server needs to be completely off. No connections can be saved.

@at in SQL.table, dont have way to recover the connection after recompile?

What revision are you using? maybe you need to update your hercules

Not unless you somehow make a custom system to mitigate the connections to an ongoing server, then switch it back upon reconnect? I don't even know if it's possible with RO.

What revision are you using? maybe you need to update your hercules

I'm using the latest version of Hercules this available on GitHub