Z3R0

Z3R0 Here ;)

Hey guys!

Most of you probably don't know me, but I am happy to be back!

Looking to help in NPC Scripting Support and hopefully come up with some new and improved concepts! I miss it!

;)

Much appreciated man ;) It's definitely good to be back... Can't wait to see what's changed and get back into the game!

It's been a long time, but I have been told Herc is the new wave of the RO Future ;)

Much appreciated man ;) It's definitely good to be back... Can't wait to see what's changed and get back into the game!

It's been a long time, but I have been told Herc is the new wave of the RO Future ;)

Do you plan on getting into plugin development?

yes it's me mysterious the one and only.. good to see u again emistry... don't know what plug-ins are... I been outta the loop need someone to catch me up on things

yes it's me mysterious the one and only.. good to see u again emistry... don't know what plug-ins are... I been outta the loop need someone to catch me up on things

Hahah okay good ;). We created a Plugin System here at Hercules  (we only have this system) that pretty much allows people to create code without affecting the main source files (i.e. implement commands, functions): http://herc.ws/board/topic/549-introducing-hercules-plugin-manager/

Welcome :)

I have seen you for past few days xD , remember?

Yes 'em :) I remember ;)

Hahah okay good ;). We created a Plugin System here at Hercules  (we only have this system) that pretty much allows people to create code without affecting the main source files (i.e. implement commands, functions): http://herc.ws/board/topic/549-introducing-hercules-plugin-manager/

Tell me more, I read a bit about it from the post... but is it a repository type system? can someone host a github of "plugins" and update via it ?

Yes wow. Welcome back. I used to refer to your work quite abit trying to learn scripting, as well as bookmarking your php scriptcommands page. But that was way back in eA days. Glad to see you re-entering the RO scene. It seems people who leave (myself included) always come back to this wonderful game and community.

Welcome back.

There's a name I haven't seen in quite some time. Still into being a developer huh? I know the feeling. Nice to see your back. :)

Yes wow. Welcome back. I used to refer to your work quite abit trying to learn scripting, as well as bookmarking your php scriptcommands page. But that was way back in eA days. Glad to see you re-entering the RO scene. It seems people who leave (myself included) always come back to this wonderful game and community.

Welcome back.

@@Rytech Yep! It's been a while, definitely already getting into the game...

@@GmOcean Of course, I have been off and on with eAthena, rAthena, and now Hercules! It's great to be back in the Community once again :) ... I'm looking at making a new commands setup, if you're interested ;) I have been doing a lot of webdev on the side, so I will probably start making it tonight