Ah now i can reproduce the problem!

When i unceck the "autorun" box (next to the Password Field) there is no Icon at System tray and also at the Task Manager the Exe will stay. If i check the "autorun" box there is a Icon and also the Process will be closed at the Task Manger.

For me it looks like a bug?!

Edited by Vincent

It's definitely a bug - that process multiplying stuff doesn't happen in WinXP x86 or Wine 1.7.6, but happens in Win7 64 with that autorun checkbox enabled.

Also it will be better to have option to fully disable backround, not just make it trasparent, but make it just a small login window.

Tried to remove skin, that gives me error "Please change skin to at least 300x300".

For those С# suggestions - screw it. Either pure C or let it stay VB. .NET applications have way longer loading times than game itself.

I have win 7 64bit also and when running loki.exe a system tray icon appear hidden, o.O.. this means if you close your client. loki launcher will appear again, you don't need to click it on shortcut..

Can you please screenshot it? How is the icon in tray? is it invisible and just adds, or nothing?

I have win 7 64bit also and when running loki.exe a system tray icon appear hidden, o.O.. this means if you close your client. loki launcher will appear again, you don't need to click it on shortcut..

Can you please screenshot it? How is the icon in tray? is it invisible and just adds, or nothing?

here: Icon is available once you login, and it will disappear when logged out

here: Icon is available once you login, and it will disappear when logged out

It means it minimizes/hides/goes on the tray once you run,

It's

definitely a bug - that process multiplying stuff doesn't happen in

WinXP x86 or Wine 1.7.6, but happens in Win7 64 with that autorun

checkbox enabled.

Also it will be better to have option to fully

disable backround, not just make it trasparent, but make it just a small

login window.

Tried to remove skin, that gives me error "Please change skin to at least 300x300".

For

those С# suggestions - screw it. Either pure C or let it stay VB. .NET

applications have way longer loading times than game itself.

For the mean time please change the background to full magenta 301x301 above

other post is confusing hehe (So win7 64 it does not show up in tray?)

If you want to multi client, uncheck autorun

If you want to easy change char, check autorun

Edited by mleo1

@Valentine

How do I change the background picture?

Read "Readme.txt" -
"//=== Notes =======================================================================================================

//= 
//= Do NOT diff Restore Login Window and Disable rag1&sak1
//= Change skin, etc using reshack
//= Change the background to something cute!
//= 

//================================================================================================================="

@Valentine

How do I change the background picture?

Read "Readme.txt" -

"//=== Notes =======================================================================================================

//= 
//= Do NOT diff Restore Login Window and Disable rag1&sak1
//= Change skin, etc using reshack
//= Change the background to something cute!
//= 

//================================================================================================================="

So that's how you change the launcher's background?

Does someone knows why i'm getting this error?

add ".exe"

Exe = 2013-20blahblah.exe 

Question- 

using the Loki Launcher, I enter the username and password but the client asks me to type my username password again when the client launches. Is this suppose to happen? Or does loki take care of logging in?

Edited by pandaplayer

Excellent tool! I'm having some problems though...

I can't rename it, If i rename, after I login it appears an "Error box". It only works with the name "Loki Launcher.exe" is there anyway I can fix it?

Thanks!

PRE-SOLVED:

If I change file name, it will work only if I Run as Adm, how can I make it run like "Loki Launcher.exe" with no need of permission?
Edited by guihleao

I can't rename it, If i rename, after I login it appears an "Error box". It only works with the name "Loki Launcher.exe" is there anyway I can fix it?

Thanks!

PRE-SOLVED:

If I change file name, it will work only if I Run as Adm, how can I make it run like "Loki Launcher.exe" with no need of permission?

dunno man, check new just tested vb6 on win10, lel still use this they have restore login window diff

Thanks!

PRE-SOLVED:

dunno man, check new just tested vb6 on win10, lel still use this they have restore login window diff

Ok, I tried the new one and it's working great, I can change name!

BUT THERE'S ANOTHER PROBLEM!

I believe the MD5 option is not working properly. I use MD5 on my server, If i set the option to TRUE, it doesnt work, If I select FALSE, then it works. Could you take a look?

Thanks mleo1!! Best launcher =D

Edited by guihleao

I used VB6 to read your source, it failed to load. What VB ver you used? I wanted to remove the "replay" and close the launcher upon logging in.

I used VB6 to read your source, it failed to load. What VB ver you used? I wanted to remove the "replay" and close the launcher upon logging in.

Good luck understanding that shit. It loads, I'm using vb6 sp6 and windows 10. Also, you need to mix the ico files then use another program like reshack to change the icon, since vb6 can only use 8 or 16 bit icons whatever I forgot.

Good luck understanding that shit. It loads, I'm using vb6 sp6 and windows 10. Also, you need to mix the ico files then use another program like reshack to change the icon, since vb6 can only use 8 or 16 bit icons whatever I forgot.

Ok - i failed miserably, I installed VB6 from MSDN and I cannot load the source I download from your GIT, i also installed VS2005, same error - when I add the .frm manually, it goes to modules instead. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Using Visual Basic 2008 express, I upgraded the source but a lot of errors that i have correct and it didnt seem the same. Now I use your first release just so I dont have the replay button.

Could I ask for extra configurations like, hide replay, auto close LokiLauncher upon login? On your next release maybe?

Thanks, and maybe you could reupload the source, I think the forms/vbp were corrupted or its just me.

Great launcher by the way, preferred yours over the 2 here in herc.

Randoms (as I felt bored for a moment):

• [*]Make frm/bas/vbp files to be stored with CRLF line-endings in git. Downloading from github saves those with LF endings; VB6 does not like that and won't tell you that either.

[*]Failed to load project dependency MSCOMCTL.OCX, but that's just me having version 2.0, whereas your project asks for 2.1; relinking fixes that.

[*]Transparency does not work with Windows 98 SE (lack of SetLayeredWindowAttributes support), magenta remains magenta. It starts and runs otherwise properly.

[*]Leave the check for client EXE for when hitting "Login" rather than on start; allows to ship the launcher without client, if you intend to build a patcher into it.

[*]If you move out the ROish login window out of viewable area, you won't get it back once you release the mouse button.

this fixed my problem of not being able to load the one from GIT.

replacing all /n to /r/n fixed it