Sign in to follow this  
iCORE

[Re-Release] Paradox Vote For Points

Still appearing on blank page when I clicked the VoteForCredits tab.

I'm sure that it isn't because of the theme. I already changed the theme name.

I think it's because of the modules/vote/index.php

XD

@ , Uhmm i found some bug, if you change to coins, and if you already have coins in game once you claim it the coins you have in game will be double instead of additional coin that you will claim.

example: total vote for 12 hours = 65 poring coins
you already have 500 poring coin, once you claim the coin instead of 565 it'll be 1065 pcoins.. hope you can fix this. or is there something i missed to configure? i don't know with the cashpoints yet.

Edited by MikZ

I actually had the same problem where is leading to the blank page. And i'm also using the same theme as MikZ... However, after downloading the latest version from here, the problem is fixed... i found out the problem it's something to do with the config/addon.php

But Naori, can you please tell us what was the Typo error?? I actually open the old version and the new version to search for the typo error, but i don't see the typo error inside of it.. lol

@ , Uhmm i found some bug, if you change to coins, and if you already have coins in game once you claim it the coins you have in game will be double instead of additional coin that you will claim.

example: total vote for 12 hours = 65 poring coins

you already have 500 poring coin, once you claim the coin instead of 565 it'll be 1065 pcoins.. hope you can fix this. or is there something i missed to configure? i don't know with the cashpoints yet.

I ran into this as well and spent time finding the error. The script would add the inventory amount to the total count before updating storage. I've attached a fixed index.php. It goes in /vote_for_credits/modules/vote/index.php

index.php

On 9/30/2015 at 9:25 AM, iCORE said:

Re-release of paradox VOTE addon.

credits to the maker of this addon

This addon is working on the latest flux CP

see ./config/access.php to edit

CASHPOINTS and COINS voting.

vote_for_credits.rar 17.19 kB · 339 downloads

What are the compatible Flux Rev for this V4P i tested with Latest it won't work.