Sign in to follow this  
classy5

Help sprite not working

Question

15 answers to this question

nevermind i figured it out!.... thanks for trying to help though...

i did was i change the view id to 1369,1370,1371 etc (which my mistake is i used the item ID which is not in accesoryid.lub)

You're missing the actual sprite. Place them in the respective male/female sprite folders.

do you mean these folders? ¿© and ³²

nothing happen

any quick guide?

check you accaname and accessoryid

and 

check your item_db2.conf "View: <"put the one you put on yor accessoryid">"

Edited by Naori

and 

still nothing... anything else?

and 

still nothing... anything else?

In that case, show us what you've done to implement it. Add some code boxes with where you put the respective filenames/descriptions.

The wiki is quite thorough on what you should add and where though.

item_db2.conf// =============================================================/*{	Id: 30047	AegisName: "Android_Naruto_Scroll"	Name: "Naruto Ninja Scroll"	Type: 5	Buy: 20	Weight: 100	Sprite: 30047	Loc: 1	View: 30047},*//*{	Id: 7951	AegisName: "Token_Bag"	Name: "Token Bag"	Type: 3	Sell: 10	Weight: 10},
accname_eng.lub[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_STAR_EYEBANDAGE] = "_STAR_EYEBANDAGE",  [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_TONGUE_CHARM] = "_TONGUE_CHARM",  [ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Android_Naruto_Scroll] = "_Android_Naruto_Scroll"}
accessoryid.lubACCESSORY_Parfait_V_Hat = 1368,	ACCESSORY_Android_Naruto_Scroll = 30047}
accname.lub[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Parfait_V_Hat] = "_파르펠레자경단모자",	[ACCESSORY_IDs.ACCESSORY_Android_Naruto_Scroll] = "_Android_Naruto_Scroll"}
item_db.conf (working but included just incase){	Id: 30047	AegisName: "Android_Naruto_Scroll"	Name: "Naruto Ninja Scroll"	Type: 5	Slots: 1	Buy: 3	view: 30047	Weight: 100	Job: 0xFFFFFFFE	Loc: 1},
iteminfo.lua (working but included just incase)},	[30047] = {		unidentifiedDisplayName = "Naruto Ninja Scroll",		unidentifiedResourceName = "Android_Naruto_Scroll",		unidentifiedDescriptionName = {			"...",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^777777100^000000"		},		identifiedDisplayName = "Naruto Ninja Scroll",		identifiedResourceName = "Android_Naruto_Scroll",		identifiedDescriptionName = {			"...",			"^FFFFFF_^000000",			"Weight: ^777777100^000000"		},		slotCount = 1,		ClassNum = 30047	},

@@Tranquility

2zgy9w8.png

your view ID is out of range (max cap is 30,000 if your client is diff to 30000 max view headgear) 

PS: try using lower view ID.

your view ID is out of range (max cap is 30,000 if your client is diff to 30000 max view headgear) 

i change it to 3000.... but on item_db.conf i realize the "view" V is lowercase so i change it to upper.... but it gives me error when i open the client

i change it to 3000.... but on item_db.conf i realize the "view" V is lowercase so i change it to upper.... but it gives me error when i open the client

Change your lua/lub files to the new view ID you've set. It can't find the sprite for the item now.

Hei bro. I think that item is not a headgear ? I think its a scroll ? means misc item ?

Am I'm wrong ?

Yes you are wrong, it's item type 5, which is classified as armor/headgears. The name doesn't imply its use ^^

item_db2.conf
// =============================================================
/*
{
Id: 30047
AegisName: "Android_Naruto_Scroll"
Name: "Naruto Ninja Scroll"
Type: 5
Buy: 20
Weight: 100
Sprite: 30047
Loc: 1
View: 30047
},
*/

delete

Sprite: 30047

ive got the same problem with the sprite shows unknown item, i did follow the steps the hokage hat is working ok but i add a garment and a costume headgear both of them shows apple unknown item,