Sign in to follow this  
Zirius

R> on/off Option for Pnuema feature on Classic/Old-school

Question

classic Pnuema blocks Arrow Repel damage, but the knock back effect will still occur.

Then, after Trans was released, they nerfed Pnuema by also nullifying the knockback effect.

Since, Herc only classify 2 major Ragnarok version, Pre-Re and Renewal, the Classic feature was ignored.

So at least, I suggest that there's a conf option where if Pre-RE is enabled, another option:

PnuemaClassicEffect = on //Pnuema does not nullify Arrow Repel knockback

I actually reported this to old Bug Tracker, but it seems I was misunderstood there, I did put a reliable source both from iroWiki-classic and the fix made by Rathena. I don't want to bump it anymore since Herc is moving to another new Bug tracker system.

http://herc.ws/board/tracker/issue-8490-pnuema-blocks-arrow-repel/

Pneuma cannot be cast if it is targeted to overlap an already existing Pneuma area, Magnetic Earth, or a Safety Wall. It can also be used to prevent a Safety Wall from being created on the target area. Note that only damage is blocked by Pneuma; other effects like Stun and knockback will retain their abilities. It is therefore possible to use Arrow Repel to knock a player out of a Pneuma and into harm's way. http://irowiki.org/classic/Pneuma

Edited by Zirius

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet