Shakto

2013 Ragexe Support [Main Topic]

Question

update: Issues with Enable 64k hairstyle & Fix angles has been fixed. please get the updated diff file from the link.

https://sourceforge..../xdiffgen/code/

Q : My exe doesn't launch, i have a pop up message error

A : Use a launcher to enter your login and password : R.O.L.e.X or Loki Launcher . There isn't login window anymore !

Q : My exe still doesn't want to launch even if i use a launcher

A : Check the patch Disable Ragexe Filename Check

Q : When i'm trying to log in the game, i've an error like (Received unsupported packet (packet 0x5f02, 7 bytes received))

A :

[*]if the packet has the pattern 0x0XXX, be sure that your date in the src/mmo.h file has the same date as the exe you're patching, then clean and rebuild your emulator. 

[*]If the packet has the pattern 0xXXXX, then you have to check the patch Disable Packet Encryption in the xDiffPatcher.

Q : I have some langtype issue, i can write chinese char or ascii char

A : Check the patch Use SSO Login Packet in the xDiffPatcher, then change your langtype in the clientinfo.xml file with the one who match with your country : Langtypes List

Q : I have NO MSG strings in game

A : Be sure you checked the patch Read msgstringtable.txt in the XDiffPatcher and replace your msgstringtable.txt with this one : http://pastebin.com/Yvxx4CXw

Q : I have some sprites errors

A : Check the patchs Enable Multiple GRFs or Read Data Folder First if you have sprites custom files into. Finally check the patch Enable 64k Hairstyle

Don't use the patchs Shared Body Palettes and Shared Head Palettes if you don't know what're doing.

Q : After all, i still have korean strings in my game

A : Check the patchs Translate Client In English, and use that translated files in your data folder or in your first grf readed : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/ (change your lub extension into lua with this tool : Windows Linux)

Q : My items are in korean

A : Check the patch Load ItemInfo.lua before lub, check if your iteminfo.lua is in english. You can find a translated one here : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/System/itemInfo.lua

Q : Why are you using Ragexe instead RagexeRE

A : RagexeRe has some creepy packet, is for testing purpose on Kro only and there isn't a cash shop button on it

Q : My password and my account are empty on the map-server

A : You changed the langtype, so check the patch Use SSO Login Packet

Remove this tags if you have them in your clientinfo : <hideaccountlist> and <passwordencrypt>

Q : I've an issue with my shadowtable.lua

A : Use this one in your system/shadowtable.lua : http://pastebin.com/MFJfwvYN

Q : My chats titles are in korean

A : Double clicks on them and change them

Q : I've an issue with lub files

A : Delete them. Mostly they are useless to have them, and by this way you'll be sure that they are up to date in your data.grf folder !

If you still have trouble with lub files, you can use my own luafiles514 folder (delete your own luafiles514 folder before !!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uudw9u0siwnycwz

Q : My font is in bold or i can't see my guild name or party name

A : Use the command /showname in game

Q : My launcher keeps launching the setup software

A : Don't use HKLM To HKCU patch

Q : My client say aossk.dll is missing or i have a HackShield error

A : Use the patch in xDiffPatcher : Disable HShield

Q : I don't see my NPC or the description of duration icons or my quest contains

A : Use this script in your luafiles514 folder : Windows Linux : This delete all the ****_f.lub files, it's useless for you to keep them, there is no translation strings into it

Q : I can't use item compare, my client crash

A : Update your kro folder using rsu patcher

Q : I've some trouble with some skill effect

A : /mineffect disabled = shows skill effect jackfrost wave

/effect enabled = shows effects (including buff effects etc)

Work in progress

Edited by Yommy

153 answers to this question

i have an error? i cant see the description of the state icons in
game. ex: i use the skill "endure", i can see the icon of endure below
the map, but cant see the description when i put the mouse over it or
any other icon sad.png
i'm
using the 2013 03 20 ragexe and 2013 07 107 ragexe too. i tried
changing the lua files folder and deleting the _f.lub/_function.lub
files but i still have the problem
can you help me?

i also tried this

Q : I don't see my NPC or the description of duration icons or my quest contains

A : Use this script in your luafiles514 folder : Windows - Linux : This delete all the ****_f.lub files, it's useless for you to keep them, there is no translation strings into it

but don't work >_< even if i don't use lub/lua files in my gf (only reading the kro luas in data.grf)

anyone???
are you there??
plz!! help me, i cant use it for my server with this problem :/

using xDiffPatcher application.

client hexed date 2013-06-18aRagexe

diff with 2013-06-18aRagexe.xdiff

cannotopeniteminfoluanosuchfileordirectory_zps33501dbd.jpg

iteminfofileinit_zpsab8340cb.jpg

hexedstopworking_zpsdb09f48a.jpg

after i put the iteminfo.lua in the system folder,the hexed will crash like this.

alreadyadditeminfoluainsystemfolder_zps46be6b7d.jpg

i have an error? i cant see the description of the state icons in

game. ex: i use the skill "endure", i can see the icon of endure below

the map, but cant see the description when i put the mouse over it or

any other icon sad.png

i'm

using the 2013 03 20 ragexe and 2013 07 107 ragexe too. i tried

changing the lua files folder and deleting the _f.lub/_function.lub

files but i still have the problem

can you help me?

i also tried this

A : Use this script in your luafiles514 folder : Windows - Linux : This delete all the ****_f.lub files, it's useless for you to keep them, there is no translation strings into it

but don't work >_< even if i don't use lub/lua files in my gf (only reading the kro luas in data.grf)

anyone???

are you there??

plz!! help me, i cant use it for my server with this problem :/

use   /stateinfo    ingame

2013-06-12 -- 2013-07-17 "Ignore Missing File Error" not working, I enable it and test it, I found it will crash the client if missing any files.

But 2013-03-20 -- 2013-06-05 works fine.

I have been receiving this error whenever I login using Loki:

error_zps3b3e9c49.png

Sofar the server is client-side bug free. No errors except for this!
Also, how do I increase my screen's resolution? I'm using 2013-05-22
Ragexe, data v4.0 by alexandria, and using data folder only!

Thank you for any help you may give!

I can't vend using 20130703. No console error, I even unchecked ignore file diff so it would show what's missing. It just crashes like when using shift + right click.

I got a client crash on 2013-07-03 with female character on character selection screen

<?xml version="1.0"?><DiffProfile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">  <Name>Last Patches</Name>  <Entries>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>2</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow Chat Flood (? lines)</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>allowChatFlood</name>          <value>5</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>88</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow space in guild name</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>7</PatchID>      <PatchName>Change Gravity Error Handler</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>8</PatchID>      <PatchName>Custom Window Title</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>customWindowTitle</name>          <value>Project DestRO</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>13</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Ragexe Filename Check</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>15</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable HShield</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>61</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Packet Encryption</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>16</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Swear Filter</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>68</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable 64k Hairstyle</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>77</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Custom 3D Bones</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>90</PatchID>      <PatchName>EnableDNSSupport</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>49</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Multiple GRFs</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>17</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Official Custom Fonts</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>64</PatchID>      <PatchName>@ Bug Fix (Recommended)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>74</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Screenshot Quality</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>uQuality</name>          <value>75</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>28</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Headgear ViewID to 5000</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>65</PatchID>      <PatchName>Load ItemInfo.lua before lub</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>33</PatchID>      <PatchName>KOREA ServiceType XML Fix</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>36</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read msgstringtable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>37</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read questid2display.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>38</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Ads</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>39</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Logo</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>73</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Hourly Annonce</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>84</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Serial Display</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>41</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Nagle Algorithm</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>50</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip License Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>95</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use SSO Login Packet</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>44</PatchID>      <PatchName>Translate Client In English</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>51</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>46</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Normal Guild Brackets</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>48</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Plain Text Descriptions</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>54</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract MsgStringTable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>62</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract txt file strings</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>  </Entries></DiffProfile>

Q : I can't use item compare, my client crash

A : Update your kro folder using rsu patcher

Dont work for me. I updated the Kro Folder after loading new KRO from date 2013 08 01. It still chrashes everytime...

Edited by n00b1e

I got a crash on ranger on when i log out then log in again on any 2013 clients

<?xml version="1.0"?><DiffProfile xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">  <Name>Last Patches</Name>  <Entries>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>2</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow Chat Flood (? lines)</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>allowChatFlood</name>          <value>3</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>88</PatchID>      <PatchName>Allow space in guild name</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>7</PatchID>      <PatchName>Change Gravity Error Handler</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>8</PatchID>      <PatchName>Custom Window Title</PatchName>      <Inputs>        <DiffProfileInput>          <name>customWindowTitle</name>          <value>Beta Phase</value>        </DiffProfileInput>      </Inputs>    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>13</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Ragexe Filename Check</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>14</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Hallucination Wavy Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>15</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable HShield</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>61</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Packet Encryption</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>68</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable 64k Hairstyle</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>90</PatchID>      <PatchName>EnableDNSSupport</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>49</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Multiple GRFs</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>19</PatchID>      <PatchName>Enable Title Bar Menu</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>64</PatchID>      <PatchName>@ Bug Fix (Recommended)</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>71</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ignore Missing File Error</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>28</PatchID>      <PatchName>Increase Headgear ViewID to 5000</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>65</PatchID>      <PatchName>Load ItemInfo.lua before lub</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>33</PatchID>      <PatchName>KOREA ServiceType XML Fix</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>36</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read msgstringtable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>37</PatchID>      <PatchName>Read questid2display.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>38</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Ads</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>39</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Gravity Logo</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>73</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Hourly Annonce</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>84</PatchID>      <PatchName>Remove Serial Display</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>41</PatchID>      <PatchName>Disable Nagle Algorithm</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>50</PatchID>      <PatchName>Skip License Screen</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>95</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use SSO Login Packet</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>44</PatchID>      <PatchName>Translate Client In English</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>51</PatchID>      <PatchName>Ascii & Arial on All Langtypes</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>46</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Normal Guild Brackets</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>48</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Plain Text Descriptions</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>47</PatchID>      <PatchName>Use Ragnarok Icon</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>62</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract txt file strings</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>    <DiffProfileEntry>      <PatchID>54</PatchID>      <PatchName>eXtract MsgStringTable.txt</PatchName>      <Inputs />    </DiffProfileEntry>  </Entries></DiffProfile>

1_zps03821e8a.jpg

I don't know if this is relatively related.

show_mob_info: 6 or any others don't work for me. It's not showing anything.

Reloaded / Restart the server.

Reloadbattleconf

Reloadscript

None of those works.

Maybe it's a client issue or something?

I'm using 20130522 client.

Edited by simplynice

sorry 4 ask , i use 2013-06-26b.exe Dan R.O.L.eX.LQ Launcher

And My Question Is :

Why
When I Open R.O.L.eX.LQ Launcher , Always Download kRO Patch ? I
Already Change It To Download My RO Patch...But Every I Patch kRO Use
RSU And Open R.O.L.eX.LQ Launcher will transfer to windows login , not
to my patcher again..

so what i want is , disable download / checking kRO update When Launch R.O.L.eX.LQ

Thanks

- This Is My Launcher.txt

[uI]
; Currently Image is checked for in the path where Launcher is
Background="vembel.jpg"
;Background="bg1.jpg"

; Set the Window TItle
Title="Ragnarok Vembel"

; Save UserName - can also be configured from the Launcher
Save_User=true
; Enable MD5 Password Encryption - currently this option is not used
; since MD5 is dependent only on the server side.
Enable_MD5_Pass=false

[Data]
; Client Exe is expected to be in same location as launcher
ExeName=Selker.exe
ExeArgs="-1rag1 /account:clientinfo.xml"

; Also Set by Launcher if asked to Save (Save User option)
Username=

; This is used for the settings button
Setup=Setup.exe

; Website for registration
;Register="registrationweb"

[updater]
; Enable updation of folder or not
Enabled=True

; Filename of Official updater - rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe is used by default
ExeName="KPatcher.exe" <== i change rsu patcher into my patcher

; No of days to wait before next update - default is 1 day
;DaySpan=1'

@Ryoko that is not what the Updater section is for. If you wish to use KPatcher you need to put RoLex as the client executable in KPatcher's ini file not the other way around. As for disabling kro patching you can just put the Enabled=false.

NeoMind, on 15 Aug 2013 - 01:27, said:

@Ryoko that is not what the Updater section is for. If you wish to use KPatcher you need to put RoLex as the client executable in KPatcher's ini file not the other way around. As for disabling kro patching you can just put the Enabled=false.

yes i know , before i patch kRO Use RSU it's work fine...

so when i click RoLex it's will open kPatcher And When I Click Start In Kpatcher It's will transfered into login screen

So RoLex -> Kpatcher -> Login Screen

but after patch kRO , now when i click RoLex It's Always Open Windows Login Not kPatcher First...

And When I Click KPatcher And Click Start ( without RoLex ) i can't login...

so i only can login use RoLex . And Patch Use Kpatcher.thats why i make RoLex -> Kpatcher - > Login Screen

and how to make RoLex Open kPatcher Before This ? I Only Change

; Filename of Official updater - rsu-kro-rag-lite.exe is used by default

ExeName="KPatcher.exe"

and it's work good...but when patch kRO it's not work again

Edited by RyokoMVP

because in the code i am checking the last patched date and running the updater only if there is any. so if your uptodate with the official patches it wont run it.

you can only run KPatcher > Rolex > Client. 

Q : My font is in bold or i can't see my guild name or party name
A : Use the command /showname in game

I try to do this but not working it's stay in bold.

I'm using 2013-07-03 with langtype 18. The /showname only works with langtype 0. I need langtype 18 for the accent.

Thanks for support.

because in the code i am checking the last patched date and running the updater only if there is any. so if your uptodate with the official patches it wont run it.

you can only run KPatcher > Rolex > Client. 

uhmmm , yes i can disable kRO patch finally !! and i run KPatcher -> Rolex -> Client , and it's work 100% NOW !! THANKS !!