Shakto

2013 Ragexe Support [Main Topic]

Question

update: Issues with Enable 64k hairstyle & Fix angles has been fixed. please get the updated diff file from the link.

https://sourceforge..../xdiffgen/code/

Q : My exe doesn't launch, i have a pop up message error

A : Use a launcher to enter your login and password : R.O.L.e.X or Loki Launcher . There isn't login window anymore !

Q : My exe still doesn't want to launch even if i use a launcher

A : Check the patch Disable Ragexe Filename Check

Q : When i'm trying to log in the game, i've an error like (Received unsupported packet (packet 0x5f02, 7 bytes received))

A :

[*]if the packet has the pattern 0x0XXX, be sure that your date in the src/mmo.h file has the same date as the exe you're patching, then clean and rebuild your emulator. 

[*]If the packet has the pattern 0xXXXX, then you have to check the patch Disable Packet Encryption in the xDiffPatcher.

Q : I have some langtype issue, i can write chinese char or ascii char

A : Check the patch Use SSO Login Packet in the xDiffPatcher, then change your langtype in the clientinfo.xml file with the one who match with your country : Langtypes List

Q : I have NO MSG strings in game

A : Be sure you checked the patch Read msgstringtable.txt in the XDiffPatcher and replace your msgstringtable.txt with this one : http://pastebin.com/Yvxx4CXw

Q : I have some sprites errors

A : Check the patchs Enable Multiple GRFs or Read Data Folder First if you have sprites custom files into. Finally check the patch Enable 64k Hairstyle

Don't use the patchs Shared Body Palettes and Shared Head Palettes if you don't know what're doing.

Q : After all, i still have korean strings in my game

A : Check the patchs Translate Client In English, and use that translated files in your data folder or in your first grf readed : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/ (change your lub extension into lua with this tool : Windows Linux)

Q : My items are in korean

A : Check the patch Load ItemInfo.lua before lub, check if your iteminfo.lua is in english. You can find a translated one here : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/System/itemInfo.lua

Q : Why are you using Ragexe instead RagexeRE

A : RagexeRe has some creepy packet, is for testing purpose on Kro only and there isn't a cash shop button on it

Q : My password and my account are empty on the map-server

A : You changed the langtype, so check the patch Use SSO Login Packet

Remove this tags if you have them in your clientinfo : <hideaccountlist> and <passwordencrypt>

Q : I've an issue with my shadowtable.lua

A : Use this one in your system/shadowtable.lua : http://pastebin.com/MFJfwvYN

Q : My chats titles are in korean

A : Double clicks on them and change them

Q : I've an issue with lub files

A : Delete them. Mostly they are useless to have them, and by this way you'll be sure that they are up to date in your data.grf folder !

If you still have trouble with lub files, you can use my own luafiles514 folder (delete your own luafiles514 folder before !!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uudw9u0siwnycwz

Q : My font is in bold or i can't see my guild name or party name

A : Use the command /showname in game

Q : My launcher keeps launching the setup software

A : Don't use HKLM To HKCU patch

Q : My client say aossk.dll is missing or i have a HackShield error

A : Use the patch in xDiffPatcher : Disable HShield

Q : I don't see my NPC or the description of duration icons or my quest contains

A : Use this script in your luafiles514 folder : Windows Linux : This delete all the ****_f.lub files, it's useless for you to keep them, there is no translation strings into it

Q : I can't use item compare, my client crash

A : Update your kro folder using rsu patcher

Q : I've some trouble with some skill effect

A : /mineffect disabled = shows skill effect jackfrost wave

/effect enabled = shows effects (including buff effects etc)

Work in progress

Edited by Yommy

153 answers to this question

hello i want to ask , i use 2013 - 06 - 05 RagRE , but why i got error when @item custom item ? but when i use my grf to exe 2012 - 04 - 10 it's work good...only got error in 2013-06-05

someone can help me ?

this is my RagRE exe

RosaE.7z

this is my item db

30000,New_Dark_Blue_Fairy_Wings,New_Dark_Blue_Fairy_Wings,5,100000,,10, ,0,,0,0xFFFFFFFF,31,2,512,,0,0,2000,{bonus bAllstats,1;},{},{}

i only change my exe to 2012-04-10 and it's work good...so i think this is exe problem. please help me :)

Edited by RyokoMVP

his viewid is 2000 :P but yes if u haven't increased view id then you will get issue because new clients check only till 1999 i think.

@RyokoMVP

have you tried to rebuild your iteminfo.lua?

(the 2012 04 18 + clients need it to have custom items or adding description on buged items)

and for your error when launching well some diffs arent working well so repatch... analyse the diffs...delete some  and rediff.... just test it all out and you will find something working ^^

PS: i dont have 30k id views...i got 2k or 5k...something like that  and its working fine with custom items, im using 2013-07-03a...

I'm getting the following error when using client 2013-07-10 or above.

clif_parser: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0000 (0x47b1), 19 bytes received)
Edited by Beret

you have probably not patched skip encryption. i dont think the packet keys have been added for 2013-07-10 and above clients in packet db header file.

you have probably not patched skip encryption. i dont think the packet keys have been added for 2013-07-10 and above clients in packet db header file.

That, plus my 2013-03-20 didn't need this option, weird o.o

Edited by Beret

Hello everyone,

I'm now using the latest Hercules SVN and the 2013-07-03 Ragexe. I followed the guides,patched my kro etc up to the latest patch and everything works fine. Now when I log in into the game I see my character standing in the New Grounds and now I want to use my commands like @commands or @go 0 or something like that,but everytime I write something into the Chatbox this Message is shown : 

You can't write the same word/phrase more than 3 times.

I already tried changing langtype from 0 to 1 in my clientinfo.xml and things like that,but still the same error. What should I do?
Here's a screenshot:

post-376-0-24909900-1378117204_thumb.jpg

EDIT :

Sorry for the problems,I fixed it by myself. It seems like I diffed something wrong into the client.

Edited by Rikimaru

Guys, anyone know how can i fix it ?? when i select the char to login in the serv appear a window that said " Disconnected from server. "

im using the client 2013-07-31

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0000 (0x092b), 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #3. 

Delete the navigation folder inside your lua files and rebuild your grf. I have some troubles with it too. I don't know why :/

does deleting the navigation folder wont affect the function of navigation features of client ?just to clarify ...

thanks

How to fix this?

When i delete SaveData folder everything is fine but my resolution is in default.

when i try to run SETUP.exe (blueghost) savedata folder auto regenerates and this error cames up again. HELP PLEASE

post-2714-0-33155300-1381374072_thumb.png

How to fix this?

When i delete SaveData folder everything is fine but my resolution is in default.

when i try to run SETUP.exe (blueghost) savedata folder auto regenerates and this error cames up again. HELP PLEASE

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

It's an OptionInfo error. It's in the wrong format.

What client date are you using?

can someone tell me why i'm having troubles when the hairstyle is above 27? i enabled the 67k hairstyles. my kro is fully updated and i use the latest data folder here in herc (v4.0)

I tried to upgrade to see rebellion

http://i.imgur.com/LmAIool.jpg

Why is alt-e like this? sooo loonggggg lawl

Look for your translation, maybe it is padded with spaces like "                                       E                                        " or something. Maybe it might help :3