Shakto

2013 Ragexe Support [Main Topic]

Question

update: Issues with Enable 64k hairstyle & Fix angles has been fixed. please get the updated diff file from the link.

https://sourceforge..../xdiffgen/code/

Q : My exe doesn't launch, i have a pop up message error

A : Use a launcher to enter your login and password : R.O.L.e.X or Loki Launcher . There isn't login window anymore !

Q : My exe still doesn't want to launch even if i use a launcher

A : Check the patch Disable Ragexe Filename Check

Q : When i'm trying to log in the game, i've an error like (Received unsupported packet (packet 0x5f02, 7 bytes received))

A :

[*]if the packet has the pattern 0x0XXX, be sure that your date in the src/mmo.h file has the same date as the exe you're patching, then clean and rebuild your emulator. 

[*]If the packet has the pattern 0xXXXX, then you have to check the patch Disable Packet Encryption in the xDiffPatcher.

Q : I have some langtype issue, i can write chinese char or ascii char

A : Check the patch Use SSO Login Packet in the xDiffPatcher, then change your langtype in the clientinfo.xml file with the one who match with your country : Langtypes List

Q : I have NO MSG strings in game

A : Be sure you checked the patch Read msgstringtable.txt in the XDiffPatcher and replace your msgstringtable.txt with this one : http://pastebin.com/Yvxx4CXw

Q : I have some sprites errors

A : Check the patchs Enable Multiple GRFs or Read Data Folder First if you have sprites custom files into. Finally check the patch Enable 64k Hairstyle

Don't use the patchs Shared Body Palettes and Shared Head Palettes if you don't know what're doing.

Q : After all, i still have korean strings in my game

A : Check the patchs Translate Client In English, and use that translated files in your data folder or in your first grf readed : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/ (change your lub extension into lua with this tool : Windows Linux)

Q : My items are in korean

A : Check the patch Load ItemInfo.lua before lub, check if your iteminfo.lua is in english. You can find a translated one here : https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/client-side-translation/System/itemInfo.lua

Q : Why are you using Ragexe instead RagexeRE

A : RagexeRe has some creepy packet, is for testing purpose on Kro only and there isn't a cash shop button on it

Q : My password and my account are empty on the map-server

A : You changed the langtype, so check the patch Use SSO Login Packet

Remove this tags if you have them in your clientinfo : <hideaccountlist> and <passwordencrypt>

Q : I've an issue with my shadowtable.lua

A : Use this one in your system/shadowtable.lua : http://pastebin.com/MFJfwvYN

Q : My chats titles are in korean

A : Double clicks on them and change them

Q : I've an issue with lub files

A : Delete them. Mostly they are useless to have them, and by this way you'll be sure that they are up to date in your data.grf folder !

If you still have trouble with lub files, you can use my own luafiles514 folder (delete your own luafiles514 folder before !!!)

http://www.mediafire.com/?uudw9u0siwnycwz

Q : My font is in bold or i can't see my guild name or party name

A : Use the command /showname in game

Q : My launcher keeps launching the setup software

A : Don't use HKLM To HKCU patch

Q : My client say aossk.dll is missing or i have a HackShield error

A : Use the patch in xDiffPatcher : Disable HShield

Q : I don't see my NPC or the description of duration icons or my quest contains

A : Use this script in your luafiles514 folder : Windows Linux : This delete all the ****_f.lub files, it's useless for you to keep them, there is no translation strings into it

Q : I can't use item compare, my client crash

A : Update your kro folder using rsu patcher

Q : I've some trouble with some skill effect

A : /mineffect disabled = shows skill effect jackfrost wave

/effect enabled = shows effects (including buff effects etc)

Work in progress

Edited by Yommy

153 answers to this question

Shakto, I can't see the Jack Frost effect in 2013-03-20 client. Sorry I think I've read it somewhere but I can't find it now. Is this a known issue? Or already fixed? Thanks!

working fine in me...

anyone figure out the arrow select(0x1ad) client crush also with the shift+right click+mouse move client crash?

:meow:

Shakto, I can't see the Jack Frost effect in 2013-03-20 client. Sorry I think I've read it somewhere but I can't find it now. Is this a known issue? Or already fixed? Thanks!

Experiencing this also, i think its just with that client.

screenHydra001.jpg

@Shakto

All errors are fixed :D

@topic

My problem is the translation. I am using client side translation rev. 37.

and NPC names in navigation window are gibberish .. ( I deleted Navigation folder in my Lua file folder because it cause errors. )

Edited by quesoph

working fine in me...

anyone figure out the arrow select(0x1ad) client crush also with the shift+right click+mouse move client crash?

Hi Malufett, what client are you using? Can you show me your diffs please? :meow:

Edited by cJei

screenHydra001.jpg

@Shakto

All errors are fixed :D

@topic

My problem is the translation. I am using client side translation rev. 37.

and NPC names in navigation window are gibberish .. ( I deleted Navigation folder in my Lua file folder because it cause errors. )

If you still have trouble with lub files, you can use my own luafiles514 folder (delete your own luafiles514 folder before !!!)

http://www.mediafire...uudw9u0siwnycwz

working fine in me...

Hi Malufett, what client are you using? Can you show me your diffs please? :meow:

no special diff used...only title bar...just use /mineffect to display what is missing..:D

working fine in me...

no special diff used...only title bar...just use /mineffect to display what is missing.. :D

Hahaha thanks! Works like magic :meow:

This problem only encounters with users without admin priviledges

Is there any way to run the client without admin priviledges?

Alright Shakto. Is the Ctrl+num or flags working in new clients? I can't see any flag when I press Ctrl+3

Shako How about the crash client 2013-06-05 when pressing shift+rightclick crash

Fixed in last version

Download the diff file again

hello guys, why i got a problem client not entering when i click the loki launcher ? 

can someone help me ? 

Win 7? some of my beta testers say that also, they use rocred too, it does not shell out. dunno win7 win8

hello guys, why i got a problem client not entering when i click the loki launcher ? 

can someone help me ? 

Win 7? some of my beta testers say that also, they use rocred too, it does not shell out. dunno win7 win8

problem fix. hehe

how to use replay in 2013 clients? i try to use replay.exe but when i click the play button it crashes the client :( how to fix it? thanks in advance! :)

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x0930, 5 bytes recei
ved), disconnecting session #3.

why its like this ? 
mmo.h i have configure well