Max

AFK Plugins

Question

afk.c: In function 'server_preinit':afk.c:125:48: error: macro "addBattleConf" requires 3 arguments, but only 2 given  addBattleConf("afk_timeout",afk_timeout_adjust);                                                ^afk.c:125:2: error: 'addBattleConf' undeclared (first use in this function)  addBattleConf("afk_timeout",afk_timeout_adjust);  ^afk.c:125:2: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in

I need help for fixing this can anyone ? thank you.

The plugins from Dastgir.

afk.c

8 answers to this question

@@Dastgir,

afk.c: In function 'server_preinit':afk.c:125:48: error: macro "addBattleConf" requires 3 arguments, but only 2 given
you should know our sample.c has changed again, don't you ?

whenever Haru change the srcplugin folder, that also means our plugin break every time

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/f102c913b2aa093ef40c7846e25850ebb1106d71

Aw, didn't saw that commit go through master branch...

Time to update all plugins once again :x

add this into the first line of afk.c

#include "common/hercules.h"

It's already there , look at the script again.

Edited by Max

I should really remove all plugins from download section and force to download from repo or else

@@Mysterious

Enable the link in download section please....

I should really remove all plugins from download section and force to download from repo or else

@@Mysterious

I downloaded it from your github , also have the same prob with Extended Vending System, tho from github is "updated".

@@Mysterious

I downloaded it from your github , also have the same prob with Extended Vending System, tho from github is "updated".
Then you might really be using old Hercules, Travis build says everything compiles properly, and it was updated roughly 2 months ago(and was tested that time)

@@Mysterious

Then you might really be using old Hercules, Travis build says everything compiles properly, and it was updated roughly 2 months ago(and was tested that time)

I'm using the newest hercules, just downloaded it yesterday because I got some problem with the guild.c , and using github. I did git pull and already on latest version , no updates today.

And already installed HPMHooking if you by any chance thinking of that.

Help me :3

Edited by Max

@@Dastgir,

afk.c: In function 'server_preinit':afk.c:125:48: error: macro "addBattleConf" requires 3 arguments, but only 2 given
you should know our sample.c has changed again, don't you ?

whenever Haru change the srcplugin folder, that also means our plugin break every time

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/f102c913b2aa093ef40c7846e25850ebb1106d71