Beret

Clan System

Herc is dead.

Just because rAthena may have it, doesn't mean anything that 'Herc' is dead. The developers are always active in the repository... you would notice if you stopped and visited it sometime rather than replying with something that has no context in this topic or anywhere else for that matter.

i was just kidding, i'm still using herc.

6c042acd5460dd013ee4179d8a01e750.png

Just a side note. We all work here on a volunteer base, in our free time. For many of us this free time is limited. Most important, we do this without the intention of making money (and I claim for most people here, this is the exactly reason to host a server). 

If people not comfortable of the amount of time we put into this, and you think you can do it faster and better, then go ahead and do it.

6c042acd5460dd013ee4179d8a01e750.png

Just a side note. We all work here on a volunteer base, in our free time. For many of us this free time is limited. Most important, we do this without the intention of making money (and I claim for most people here, this is the exactly reason to host a server). 

If people not comfortable of the amount of time we put into this, and you think you can do it faster and better, then go ahead and do it.

Is ok take your time bro, I appreciate clean and configurable works and less bug instead monkey patch solution. And yes it will take little too long for development, having less bug are more important than having more feature.

Thanks for your work

There was no update here for quite a while, but clans is actually ready and full configurable. You can set an inactivity timer, buffs and also add custom clans. Adel made a small image pack for a custom clan (which I attach upon the release).

There is some last testing and then we show it to Haru and hope for a quick merge. Afterwards I do a topic about how everything works.

There was no update here for quite a while, but clans is actually ready and full configurable. You can set an inactivity timer, buffs and also add custom clans. Adel made a small image pack for a custom clan (which I attach upon the release).

There is some last testing and then we show it to Haru and hope for a quick merge. Afterwards I do a topic about how everything works.

So its ready?  :e8:

i cant wait! thanks for the amazing job!

Will it be possible to create new fake guilds without editing in source?

Clans is not handled as guild, it's a whole new status. On a side note, without guild skill you can't participate in woe or Smth and clan obviously don't give the guild skill (official)

And i have a doubt about this clan system...

If i want to modify the src (when the clan system is out) for a custom server to allow the players in a guild be in a clan at the same time, its possibly? or the clan system use the same resources or packets as the guild and there will be bugs?

Thanks

Allow to present in clan and guild at same time is good idea. But probably here can be gravity client issues.

But i support this as configuration option, by default not allowed stand in guild and clan at same time.

And i have a doubt about this clan system...

If i want to modify the src (when the clan system is out) for a custom server to allow the players in a guild be in a clan at the same time, its possibly? or the clan system use the same resources or packets as the guild and there will be bugs?

Thanks

When I was writing the clan system I saw something about this and it looks like you can't invite someone to your guild if this person is in a clan, and it looks like a client-side verification and not server-side, maybe we can override it by removing the guild check when trying to join a clan but it should be tested....

and again on hold due to the mmo_charstatus xD

Aegis file clan system:

tbl={
	[ [[SWORD CLAN]] ] =		--클랜명
	{
		CID = 1,		--클랜 ID  1번부터 시작합니다
		EMBLEM_NUM = 1,
		MASTER_NAME = [[㉬쇽 랍⒣ㆁ보]],	 -- npc 이름과 동일해야됩니다
		MANAGE_MAP  =[[prontera.gat]],
		MAX_USER = 500,			--클랜 최대 인원수
		ALLY_CLAN={3,},			--동맹클랜
		HOSTILE = {0,},			--적대클랜
		EFST_ID = { [[EFST_SWORDCLAN]],}, 		--효과를 적용할 EFST ID 리스트
	},
	[ [[ARCHWAND CLAN]] ]=
	{
		CID = 2,
		EMBLEM_NUM = 2,
		MASTER_NAME = [[?? ╉보]],
		MANAGE_MAP  =[[geffen.gat]],
		MAX_USER = 500,
		ALLY_CLAN={3,},
		HOSTILE = {4,},
		EFST_ID ={ [[EFST_ARCWANDCLAN]], },
	},

[ [[GOLDENMACE CLAN]] ]=
	{
		CID = 3,
		EMBLEM_NUM = 3,
		MASTER_NAME = [[?벙 ╉보]],
		MANAGE_MAP  =[[prontera.gat]],
		MAX_USER = 500,
		ALLY_CLAN={1,2,4,},
		HOSTILE = {0},
		EFST_ID ={ [[EFST_GOLDENMACECLAN]], },
	},

[ [[CROSSBOW CLAN]] ]=
	{
		CID = 4,
		EMBLEM_NUM = 4,
		MASTER_NAME = [[?몰┢]],
		MANAGE_MAP  = [[payon.gat]],
		MAX_USER = 500,
		ALLY_CLAN={3,},
		HOSTILE   = {2,},
		EFST_ID   = { [[EFST_CROSSBOWCLAN]], },
	},	

};

function main()
	for clanname,  info in pairs(tbl) do
		result, msg = InsertClanInfo( clanname, info.CID, info.EMBLEM_NUM , info.MASTER_NAME,  info.MANAGE_MAP, info.MAX_USER,   info.ALLY_CLAN, info.HOSTILE, info.EFST_ID );
		if ( not result )then return false, msg; end
	end
	return true,"success"
end

I know this has been implemented, but would not it be better to keep the clan information in a separate table than to add information in the char table?

Example of aegis table
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[ClanMemberInfo](
    [CID] [int] NOT NULL,
    [AID] [int] NOT NULL,
    [GID] [int] NOT NULL,
    [UpdateTM] [smalldatetime] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
GO

Murilo great work in the system

field in char is must.

additional table with clan members can be user or not. depend how code works. for clans look like it fine without additional table