Dastgir

[WIP] dDelays

Dead. and his Reason: BUSY LOL, don't post a project if you can't even handle this kind of project to many people are expecting.

Just like his Battleground NO NEWS. 

Wow. A freeloader dissing Dastgir.

10/10.

Who knows he might have work? People have lives besides RO.

Can't wait for Dastgir? Go make your own. 

Dead. and his Reason: BUSY LOL, don't post a project if you can't even handle this kind of project to many people are expecting.

UH that's a no no, EBG is almost done. like almost almost done just give yourself a little bit more patient.

I can't give 100% time to RO, I have many many in real life works to do, which keeps me busy (and recently, was without any workstation to work with, for almost 2 weeks, hence you might have not seen me around support topics too...)

C'mon, everyone has their own life too.

This kind of thing always takes time...

You can't really rush something like this. If you want this so badly, you could always make one yourself.

Please respect him and everybody. We still have our own real life, you may not know what happening.

All the best Dastgir.

some people get their Unlimited Internet Pack and have ALOT of times to spent, so it's obvious that they will do some non sense and start arguing for no reason and talk soon much off topic, but whatever, nobody forced them to stay, but still, they want to stay and use it, and yet argue about it...

Also, OpenSource doesn't mean that it will be OPEN from development stage.. Saying something is different and doing something is different, these topics were open for so long, No one offered to help, and you say this is OpenSource COMMUNITY? where there are only LEECHERS? and people like you? Who don't want to help, just disrespect others...

Topic Locked until some action is taken by @@Mysterious , since this will eventually lead to more drama and more off topic posts

Due to the outbreak of drama-causing posts... the topic will remain locked. All drama-causing posts have been removed and the member has been warned with content moderating. Failure to post appropriate content within the moderating period will result in a forum suspension and then a ban. I don't tolerate trolls and drama people. I get enough of that everyday.

This topic will remain locked until Dastgir decides to open it with news.