Sign in to follow this  
pr3p

Ragnarok New HairStyle

Those are taken directly from my server and we never gave anyone permission to do that. Sure there are many hairstyles in there that are free releases, but not all, some were done by us or paid for as exclusive for heRO. I'd appreciate if you would remove the file.

@Pandora.Hero i just share those hairstyle i've downloaded that before at old eAthena forum someone posted/release that hairstyle with download link from mediafire, as i said credits to the original author.

All that's left @@pr3p is for @@Pandora.Hero to confirm whether they paid for some of those hairstyles. All you need to do Pandora is send me a screenshot with valid proof of purchasing so and so hairstyle or the conversations of the hairstyles being created solely for HeRO. I'll talk to Garr about it too because I know hes at HeRO with you guys. And also a picture linking the hairstyle you bought to the hairstyle displayed in the pictures on this post.

Thanks Aeromesi and also those hstyle already available online and its already outdated. you can remove anytime its ok with me, no problem with that.

I wasn't very fond that someone just ripped my grf, be it pr3p or someone else. It took me years to gather all those hairstyles, but the actual work was to fix them when they weren't compatible with palettes or had floating heads, broken act, etc. which happens a lot, I'd say a third of them needed touch up of some kind.

In the end it's not a huge deal.

@@Aeromesi I sent you the proof you asked for.

Unrelated side note the hairs start at number 24, because back when I started adding custom hairstyles (2007ish) the official ones stopped at 23, that's how long I've been doing this.

i don't think so it was ripped by others, i downloaded that file with those images also with no notes or credits added a long time ago.