sbk_

BindClock

It's like the Onclock, will be more dynamic will defenir one Onclock on a label, precise and without defenir one label onclock or several which usually becomes a problem.

That is dynamism.

bindclock "hh:mm",NPC:LABEL;

unbindclock "hh:mm",NPC::LABEL;

checkbindclock "hh:mm",NPC::LABEL;

no plobem set again

bindclock.diff

Edited by sbk_

What's problem with OnHour or OnClock?

This is in suggestion section... So I disagree for it to be added to emulator, while this may be good as source/plugin release...

In better english someone, what can this actually do? Is it a better alternative to OnHour or OnClock?

From what i can tell this would allow you to bind an OnClock label, to a different label in a potentially different npc. Which, is the equivalent of the below:

OnClock0100:
L_event_end:
end;

With the exception of being able to do this all remotely. So instead of having OnClock labels in 100 different scripts, you would have 1 script managing all the OnClock labels.

It would be cleaner, but wouldn't do much else than that. As you could easily just do what I did above. Managing each individual script as needed.

In short, not needed but doesn't take anything away as it provides just more utility.

What's problem with OnHour or OnClock?

This is in suggestion section... So I disagree for it to be added to emulator, while this may be good as source/plugin release...

the difference is simple, the label has to be set in the script, these commands would be to benefit dynamic scripting, ie it would be same as the label and will work as it, more is created through a script command.

thinking of the community scripts, create an event with a fixed time system is the user who has no experience editing of course is no problem that the more you can facilitate and precisely that neither the label, because if you do loop ontimer for example, not going to have the server load delay.

This is only a suggestion, is that not bind atcmd, ai ta made only from onhour more easily adapts to support the other label.