15peaces

15peaces 3CeAM Patches

Some of you allready know it through facebook.
I've created some patches for 3CeAM in past. I want to share them here. Also I'll give you support for these patches in this topic.

If you're missing some features in 3CeAM you can also ask me to create a patch file for it.

However, I cannot guarantee for every requested feature to be implemented...

You can find all patches on my GitHub page: https://github.com/15peaces/3ceam-Patches/

Feel free to report all bugs you'll find. I'll try to fix them ASAP. ^^

@@15peaces

+1 to you as well my good sir. Its nice to see someone working on and releasing patches for things that I normally wouldn't be able to get to due to the never ending list of things I have to work on. Jobs, skills, client support, and other misc. stuff.

To those who do use these patches, if you report any issues to me about something unrelated, PLEASE put in your report if your using any of these patches as there's a chance something may break from using them.

== Rewrite Faction System Patch ==

*You'll need to run in SQL-Mode!*If you use Visual Studio, make sure to use VS 2009 / 2010 to compile!*Don't forget to add 3CeAM_FactionWar_Patch_r800+.sql to your SQl-DB!-This file will be auto-generated into your 3ceam/sql-files folder.

Commit

Patch

== CashShop Update ==

• *Yes, again... hopefully this will fix all memleaks...
  • *Did some clean-up and renaming, so it's easier to read the whole code
  • *Added do_final_cashop function
    -This destroys cashshop class and cleans up the data
    -This was done in do_init_clif, what was really the wrong position...
    -Now the function will be called together with all the other final functions.

Thanks for reporting the memleaks!

Commit

Patch

*You'll need to run in SQL-Mode!*If you use Visual Studio, make sure to use VS 2009 / 2010 to compile!*Don't forget to add 3CeAM_FactionWar_Patch_r800+.sql to your SQl-DB!-This file will be auto-generated into your 3ceam/sql-files folder.

Commit

Patch

it missing faction.conf sir

Commit

Patch

it missing faction.conf sir

Fixed, I forgot to add it to patch-file D:

hi sir :D

patch bindatcmd generating warning below

Warning 1 warning C4028: formal parameter 6 different from declaration c:\documents and settings\admin\my documents\rewrite\src\map\script.c 2514

the function code [setd_sub] in script.c and script.h seem to have same name with each other

script.c:

void setd_sub(struct script_state *st, TBL_PC *sd, const char *varname, int elem, void *value, struct linkdb_node **ref)
{
	set_reg(st, sd, reference_uid(add_str(varname),elem), varname, value, ref);
}

script.h

void setd_sub(struct script_state *st, TBL_PC *sd, const char *varname, int elem, void *value, struct DBMap **ref);

it just my assumption hope you will take a look on this and fix if it was to be fixed

Warning 1 warning C4028: formal parameter 6 different from declaration c:\documents and settings\admin\my documents\rewrite\src\map\script.c 2514

the function code [setd_sub] in script.c and script.h seem to have same name with each other

script.c:

void setd_sub(struct script_state *st, TBL_PC *sd, const char *varname, int elem, void *value, struct linkdb_node **ref)
{
}

script.h

void setd_sub(struct script_state *st, TBL_PC *sd, const char *varname, int elem, void *value, struct DBMap **ref);

it just my assumption hope you will take a look on this and fix if it was to be fixed

I'll take a look at this ... It's the DBMap I guess.

I've fixed this on my server a while ago, so it might be easy to fix. The patch is simply outdated xD

script.c:

{
}

script.h

I'll take a look at this ... It's the DBMap I guess.

I've fixed this on my server a while ago, so it might be easy to fix. The patch is simply outdated xD

Fixed:

Commit

Patch

Hopefully you could implement some script_commands like rAthena.

Just tell me what commands you'll need ^^

Thank you brother i'll PM you on Facebook.

Bindatcmd & CashView

• *Updated bindatcmd patch
    -Fixed an issue where bindatcmd didn't store the correct ammount of parameters in .@atcmd_numparameters variable.
    -Please update this if you want to use the script mentioned below!

• *Added a small bindatcmd script to view the cash- and kafrapoints of any player.
    -You'll need the latest version of bindatcmd to use this script

Commit

bindatcmd patch

Script

Itembound

• *Added patch for Account/Guild/Party/Character Bounded Items System, thanks to rAthena
    -Adds script commands 'getitembound', 'getitembound2', and 'countbound'
    -Adds at commands @itembound and @itembound2
    -Adds bound_item_drop configuration
    -Documentation updated
    -DON'T FORGET TO UPDATE YOUR SQL TABLES USING 3ceam_Itembound_Patch_r809+.sql AND 3ceam_Itembound_log_Patch_r809+.sql!
    -Tested and working on 3ceam r809 ( 3CeAM/3CeAM@95a492f )
    -You'll need item-v5 packets, so you'll need to use packetver 20131223 or newer!

Commit

Patch

How to fix these? im using 3ceam 

i manual patch binatcmd

It's only working in sql-mode. I'll try to make it compatible to txt-mode later.^^

Edited by 15peaces