Sign in to follow this  
vegavega

3ceam-Helper

I don't mean to sound rude, but I've seen AnnieRuru do this before taking down such simple scripts, but this script is too simple to call a release. Can I get some help here @@Rytech? I believe within the emulator community such script shouldn't be here. Most people can make this without having to download @@Mysterious

I'll keep it here unless otherwise stated by Rytech. I know its a simple script but maybe to those who are new to 3CeAM and don't know the scripting, it -could- be beneficial. 

Anyone wanting to learn things can simply look at the stuff in the Doc folder which is full of documents and some examples of NPC scripting. Also anyone looking to learn scripting can look at other scripts in the NPC folder as another example. ill leave this topic here for others to see and also if anyone wants to suggest something.

As for the script, I agree its extremely simple and basic and offers too little to be worth a upload. Its just a simple npc that welcomes players to the server.