Angelmelody

About transform bonus Suggestion

As this topic http://herc.ws/board/topic/1087-scroll-transform/

I suggest to create transform_bonus.txt

format:

transformed mod id,{bonus script}

e.g.

1109,{ bonus bAspd,1; bonus bHit,5; }

When Character transformed to the  specific  mob id  will run it's  bonus script  define  in  transform_bonus.txt

Edited by Angelmelody

Agree with that also, and if possible, we can also make a custom monster to be transformed.

bump! Can it be implemented ? official Scroll transform system give the transformed mob bonus , if  we can set by ourself ,It would be much fun :)

Edited by Angelmelody

I'll try it to autobonus using the existing item w/ transform bonus but its not working haha!

autobonus "{ sc_start SC_ITEMSCRIPT,180000,12664; }",100,5000,BF_MAGIC,"{ specialeffect2 EF_SUFFRAGIUM; }";

12664 = Transformation Scroll ( Golem )

I want my character changed to Golem when using magical attack, but I fail  the bonus is not working haha!

Edited by xathenx

I wonder how come no one has taken the time to report this o_o. Anyways... Why are we fighting like children and going severely off topic? I removed all offtopic posts as it started drama for no apparent reason. 

Please keep this topic... on topic. Please don't create unnecessary drama as it isn't needed.. =/ If drama again arises, those who started it will be warned and the topic will be locked.

I wonder if it'd make sense to have this in the upcoming mob_db redesign? or its better off on its own file?

Own file as item_combo

montransform already applies bonuses, it uses SCs (status changes) as the bonus has to be attached to the character and be cleared if they transform to a different monsters or are killed (this is how it works officially).

You can see the montransform code here:
https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/blob/master/src/map/script.c#L17964

It's not documented in item_bonuses / script_commands.

I get what you're saying though, to be able to do multiple bonuses, etc.. without having to add a new SC if it doesnt exist. This could work but it seems a bit overkill for the 5~10 items that do montransform, and each one only does 1 to 2 bonuses.