evilpuncker

4 new permissions

would you like to see it implemented?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. would you like to see it implemented?

• yes
    • no
    • whatever...

+1

would it be possible to attach these conditions to individual players or accounts?  for example, a player has endless tower on cooldown but wants to help some friends with their run, normally the cooldown would block the player from entering the tower, but instead we can allow the player to enter and just disable drops and exp only on his/her character.

+1

would it be possible to attach these conditions to individual players or accounts?  for example, a player has endless tower on cooldown but wants to help some friends with their run, normally the cooldown would block the player from entering the tower, but instead we can allow the player to enter and just disable drops and exp only on his/her character.

it is possible with:

---------------------------------------@addperm {<permission name>}@rmvperm {<permission name>}Changes the permissions of a character (lasts until relog).If no permission is given, a list of available permissions will be returned.---------------------------------------

so yeah :D

I've made a pull request with it =) hope it gets added soon, if you guys have a git account and want to support or comment anything to be improved, just post there:

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/pull/329

If my character is set on 'disable_pickup' and have a party with party share items. Will it be possible for me to have a loot via party members picking up the loot?

I've made a pull request with it =) hope it gets added soon, if you guys have a git account and want to support or comment anything to be improved, just post there:

If my character is set on 'disable_pickup' and have a party with party share items. Will it be possible for me to have a loot via party members picking up the loot?

yes, the disable_pick up is strictly made to prevent only ground picking for use in events or whatsoever 

+1

it is possible with:

---------------------------------------@addperm {<permission name>}@rmvperm {<permission name>}Changes the permissions of a character (lasts until relog).If no permission is given, a list of available permissions will be returned.---------------------------------------

what about on script is there a way to change permission or just by atcommand @perm?

+1

it is possible with:

what about on script is there a way to change permission or just by atcommand @perm?

you can use atcommand in scripts =)

yes, the disable_pick up is strictly made to prevent only ground picking for use in events or whatsoever 

Ohh I see, I hope you have a settings for disable party share item :D