Sign in to follow this  
nasagnilac

Flux Donation Problem

Question

10 answers to this question

Have you configured the paypal return link?

/?module=donate&action=notify.

yeah it was configured correctly, both sandbox and the live paypal doesn't work IPN is configured correctly, email is configured correctly, it receives the money on paypal but it doesn't add credits to the account. And when i open the IPN link manually on my browser, it just gives me a blank page. Is it supposed to be really blank? I've been trying to figure this one out since December but I can't seem to find a solution.

Fresh FluxCP install? I installed fluxcp a week ago and it worked for me.

yes it's a fresh hercules fluxcp, I dunno why the credits don't add up and it doesn't give any paypal error log so i don't have any clue. 

I did a fresh install today and still the issue persists. :(

Heres my quick config:

'AcceptDonations'      => true,                     // Whether or not to accept donations.
	'PayPalIpnUrl'         => 'www.sandbox.paypal.com', // The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)
	'PayPalBusinessEmail'  => '[email protected]',        // Enter the e-mail under which you have registered your business account.

ipn is set properly in paypal sandbox, something like this:

http://cp.myserver.net/?module=donate&action=notify

The payment completes but the credits doesn't add up. D: By the way, is there something to do with my PHP version? it's actually set to PHP 5.5 since I can't use it on PHP 7.0 I did a backward compatibility.
​Edit: I updated my markdown.php, the error went away.

Here's my IPN Log:

Message ID
7CJ60195T4892552G
Date/time created
1/14/2017 01:56 PST
Original/Resent
Original
Latest delivery attempt date/time
1/14/2017 01:56 PST
Notification URL
http://cp.myserver.net/?module=donate&action=notify
HTTP response code
What's this?
Delivery status
Sent
No. of retries
Transaction ID
25467919YD1237354
IPN type
Transaction made
IPN Message
mc_gross=10.00&protection_eligibility=Eligible&address_status=confirmed&payer_id=XFHK6CUDCQKM8&tax=0.00&address_street=1 Main St&payment_date=01:56:13 Jan 14, 2017 PST&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=95131&first_name=Jonbygas&mc_fee=0.59&address_country_code=US&address_name=Jonbygas sdfhq&notify_version=3.8&custom=YToyOntzOjExOiJzZXJ2ZXJfbmFtZSI7czoxNToiRmFsbGVuIFJhZ25hcm9rIjtzOjEwOiJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjtzOjc6IjIwMDAwMDAiO30=&payer_status=verified&[email protected]&address_country=United States&address_city=San Jose&quantity=0&verify_sign=A9Nn.fxtMXsdN.fswm3EwL8T5ws-AmSXz7vXK-Cyk373WUFG4ifwcN-2&[email protected]&txn_id=25467919YD1237354&payment_type=instant&last_name=sdfhq&address_state=CA&[email protected]&payment_fee=0.59&receiver_id=NPFEDFFPGGUGQ&txn_type=web_accept&item_name=Donation Credits: 40 CREDIT(s)&mc_currency=USD&item_number=&residence_country=US&test_ipn=1&transaction_subject=YToyOntzOjExOiJzZXJ2ZXJfbmFtZSI7czoxNToiRmFsbGVuIFJhZ25hcm9rIjtzOjEwOiJhY2NvdW50X2lkIjtzOjc6IjIwMDAwMDAiO30=&payment_gross=10.00&ipn_track_id=9f5704107e26f

It's code 200 that means it was successfully completed but the credits don't add up T_T

Edited by Svanhild

I already reinstalled it for the 7th time around and still it's not adding up credits.

Database permissions set correct? 

We had this issue a while back. Our dev rewrote some files and it fixed. I don't know what he did, but I think there may be issues with the default herc notify payment file.