Sign in to follow this  
Rytech

April 2016 - Rebellion Development And Other Plans

Hey everyone. Many of have been waitting for support for the Rebellion and Summoner jobs to be worked on more the past months and things were going well. A number of skills for Rebels have been added and bugs with other things have been fixed to make things more stable.

But due to some info that came out recently ive decided to change my plans around. According to the info, gravity has decided to redo most (if not all) of the Rebel job....I shit you not. Check the link below....

http://ro.gnjoy.com/news/devnote/View.asp?category=1&seq=2956632&curpage=1

Sending this through google translate on Korean --> Japanese --> English....

Hello. Ragnarok user of everyone.
RO1 studio gravity alien team.

Recently and stand out success of Riberurion of the Black Forest, the Riberurion against this
Awakening of Riberurion (tentative name) is in preparation to support.

Riberurion awakening (tentative name) is more powerful! Easier! Work aims to allow play,
It tries to provide to be able to more freely develop.

This is scheduled to Riberurion in the content, such as the following can be adjusted.

- At the maximum level is 175 Riberurion, maximum job level will be extended to 60.
(Mayflies, even level and job level will be extended to the same misinformation.)
- HP of Riberurion, the SP table will be adjusted. It will increase significantly.
(Mayflies, also HP, SP table will be adjusted misinformation.)
- Setting of the weapons and ammunition will be adjusted.
→ "" that had been separated into bullet "Wavelet series" wavelet-based "bullets and" howitzer system bullet
It will be changed so that it can be used in all of the gun.
→ "Sphere bullet" will be modified so as not attached.
→ attack power and the price will be adjusted.
- Skill tree will be extensively modified to be able to develop a combination of the skills of the various series.
(It will be skill tree future public to be Byongon.)
- Some of the Gunslinger, skills Riberurion will be adjusted changes.
→ the coin series skills and weapon-based skills to reliably distinguish enhance the usability of the nose humanity skills
We would like to minimize the burden of the bullet and the coin double consumption.
→ to adjust the skills, such as to be able to develop a combination of the skills of the various series.

This time Riberurion awakening (tentative name), you have to consider
applying to the time of similar in South Korea and Japan both countries.

The two countries have been ready to hit it off trying to make to the further fun content Riberurion.

For more information, please refer to in future updates, website information of each of the country.
(The purpose of the update is in May.)

As you can look forward to even more fun Riberurion you to prepare to the best of our ability.

Thank you very much.

....yea. Just a big WTF. So their reworking the job in and out. Expanding their max base/job levels to 175/60 (Kagerou/Oboro also getting this level cap increase), redoing the entire skill tree, changing how some of their skills work, even changing how some of the Gunslinger skills work, rumor that some rebel skills will be combined, able to shoot sphere type bullets with all guns (Imagines shooting gernades out of a revolver), just many things. The update will come out in May on both kRO and jRO.

All of that killed my mood on the Rebel development. Like WTF really? I FINALLY start on development for them after gathering scraps of info for somewhere over 2 years and now this data is useless? *sigh*

Summoners are also getting some work as well. The Sea branch of skills just got a bunch of update this week and more is likely to come due to the 2nd wave of skills their going to add to them in the future which is also making me not want to develop any of their skills. Why work on something knowing ill have to redo it?

I just might do some more random updates like I usually do. Things tend to work out best when I don't focus on one thing. Heck maybe I should just loosely code in the above skills. Loosely as in make the basic functions and important restrictions work. Like add Hammer of God to only work on Crimson Marked targets and fail to cast on non marked instead of adding the complex random ground targeting when using on non marked targets.

I still have a lot of things in my "Things To Do" list. What are you looking forward to? Any new skills? Features? Bug fixes? Blah blah blah?