Sign in to follow this  
bangsie

Starting server

Good day Hercules members! I just wanna ask if i should order vps right away to host my server or should i just keep it on my desktop and fix the bugs before i buy a vps? Thanks :) 

I prefer making a local test server cause you can debug NPCs almost instantly. What I like to do is disable all the default NPCs loading in scripts.conf and it helps loading times.

I suggest make a test server first

I can be your Helper if u want u can add me in FB pm me here

Thanks! Sure just drop your email on my inbox :) 

I prefer making a local test server cause you can debug NPCs almost instantly. What I like to do is disable all the default NPCs loading in scripts.conf and it helps loading times.

Thanks! that helps me to decide :) 

@@bangsie you can have it two anyways hehe. Buy a server, setup.. 

and have testing server in your pc too

This what i've been doing before, but it seems like it is way slower to get a response from the host. Btw, Thanks! :D

I believe you should test first in a LAN settings like maybe 2 ~ 4 PCs in a 4 port network router

but if you have extra to spend... go for vps which should cost you around $3 ~ $5 per month (linux) which will end up on WAN settings

*** make sure you know how to operate on linux, setup your OS, setup your panel and 

but i know more likely you will end up with ro hosting vps

I believe you should test first in a LAN settings like maybe 2 ~ 4 PCs in a 4 port network router

but if you have extra to spend... go for vps which should cost you around $3 ~ $5 per month (linux) which will end up on WAN settings

*** make sure you know how to operate on linux, setup your OS, setup your panel and

but i know more likely you will end up with ro hosting vps

End up with ro hosting. Haha. Simple and easy ways to own ro. Haha