Sign in to follow this  
Kiel

Walking & talking Angeling that Heals & Buffs people in Town.

Question

Hi guys I was in a server before for quite long time ago that has this walking and talking Angeling that Heals & Buffs people in Town. . I don't know if it's a Monster or NPC.

I wonder how to do and have that on my server..

So I ask here if you guys have an idea. ^_^

A Big Thanks & a + to all. :D

7 answers to this question

You can use the OnTouch: label. I don't know about movements, but you could use this for when a player touches it.

I don't know if this even works, I randomly thought it up. Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable can help you.

prontera,150,150,3         script        Angeling#prontera        4_F_NPC,{

OnTouch:
sc_start SC_INC_AGI,600000,10; // Level 10 Increase Agility for 10 minutes.
npctalk "Increase Agility !!","Angeling#prontera";
end;

}

You can use the OnTouch: label. I don't know about movements, but you could use this for when a player touches it.

I don't know if this even works, I randomly thought it up. Hopefully somebody more knowledgeable can help you.

prontera,150,150,3         script        Angeling#prontera        4_F_NPC,{

OnTouch:
sc_start SC_INC_AGI,600000,10; // Level 10 Increase Agility for 10 minutes.
npctalk "Increase Agility !!","Angeling#prontera";
end;

}

Oh Thanks to this @@True Zeal. .  i'll try it then Sir. . and yes it's a walking creature.. hehe.

By the way Is it even possible to create a monster that instead it kills a player what it will do is to Heal and Buffs it?

​I planning to scatter it on my towns and some places of my server. :)

I see this script in brathena board, but idk if still working in current emulators, a Priestess (you can change the sprite) who heal, buff and warp the players

I see this script in brathena board, but idk if still working in current emulators, a Priestess (you can change the sprite) who heal, buff and warp the players

@@fxfreitas do you still have a Link to it Sir? searching to brAthena is slightly difficult because of language barrier.  :wacko:

Maybe this will work? But haven't checked, iono if it works in latest rev.

I found it in my old archives, maybe you can use this

http://pastebin.com/VQdTWCLN

@@Garr and @@evilpuncker

I tried to make it work but I could not. . . No NPC would show up. . Can you try to Test it too Sir?

because maybe it might be on me. .

By the way Thank you so much for the help Guys. . I do hope we could make it work. :P

Here is it, maybe need adaptions (brA now is a herc fork but this file is from 2011, before the fork)

http://http://forum.brathena.org/index.php/topic/2581-suporte-emilyn-the-full-support/

File Name: [support] Emilyn, The Full Support !!
Author: Floozie
Uploaded: 04 Jan 2011
Category: Scripts Release(NPCs)

emilynfullsupport.png

[bUFF/HEAL/PORTAL] EMILYN, THE FULL SUPPORT PRIESTESS

mobavail1.jpg

Description:

Finally the definitive Buffer! Really, a Dream NPC of every server! Already imagined a "priestess" available in town giving Heal, Buffs and Warp Portals,full of sympathy and charisma? Well, it is and are reading about it right now.
Emilyn Is a High Priest serving tirelessly, but with varying intensity with VIP and non-VIP! She is all set to walk, talk, express emotions (emotions), Cast each skill with exact cast time and delay of a real Player, but always available and generous, but do not try to trick her, she recognizes if you still under the influence of Bless and Agi or if it is already healed.
To use her you don't need any custom NPC or Monster Sprite, just add a line in [db] mob_avail.txt that came with the file, no source modification, because the brAthena emulator are already prepared for all this and more!! Just "ask" her like you talk normally a real Priest: "me cura?(heal me?)", "buffs, pls!", "tem portal p GH?(have portal to GH?)", and she will serve you if everything is ok! That's right, no clicks, no NPC text box, will have people thinking that it is some "good girl" and will even call to group: "quer grupo?(wanna party?)" wink.gif
Certainly will become the healer/buffer/warper pet of good servers, including foreigners, so enjoy the exclusivity as soon as possible!!!

Configuraions:

// brAthena/db/mob_avail.txt (Item equip: 1551,Bible,5074, "Angel Wing Ears")

Crédits:

Made in (CC) Creative Commons, free use, but not appropriate Credits. Conceived and initiated by [brA] Damascus and developed by [brA] Floozie. Special Thanks to: Floozie who believed in the project and completely remade.
Click Here to Download this File

You'll need to Translate Too hehehehehehe

Edited by fxfreitas