Haziel

[Others] Haziel's Graphics

topictitle.jpg

topichr.jpg

Hello, I'm Haziel, and, after years of absence, I'm back.
I'm up to Freelances, you can PM me anytime.

I'm a SpriterScripter and I have some skills as a Mapper and Model Converter.
I'm also a volunteer helper in this forum.

Since there's a limit on images per post, I'll have to split my threads.

topichr.jpg

• Miscellaneous •

topichr.jpg

32.gif  37.gif  33.gif

34.gif  35.gif  36.gif

31.gif

Custom Equipment Sets

A common request is a creation of new Equipment sets, sometimes without even one visual item included.

Above, you can check a few examples of this kind of work.

topichr.jpg

38.gif  39.gif

44.gif

Custom Items

From completely new Items or Consumables (or just recolors), to simple etcetera items, there's no limits on new content for RO.

Above you can check my Stat Potions that match each Stat buff colors, and also, several others with random utilities, like the classic JRPG's Phoenix Down.

topichr.jpg

cloudstrife_by_aetherhaziel-d9gnv4z.gif

Hairstyles

With simple concepts or references, I'm able to create an entirely new Hairstyle from scratch, compatible to all known palettes developed until now.

topichr.jpg

46.gif  47.gif  48.gif

Custom Monsters

Apart of being a rarer request, I also work on custom monster creation and/or conversion.

Above, you can check my Turrets, requested to be deploying during WoE to defend certain spots.

topichr.jpg

45.gif

Custom Weapons

Another hard request, but perfectly doable is the creation of Custom Weapons.
Above, the famous Keyblade, made to be suitable for Super Novices only, at least, for now.

topichr.jpg

40.gif  41.gif  42.gif  43.gif

Custom Jobs/Job Edits/Custom Mounts

Because of NeoMind's Custom Job patches, now It's possible to create original Classes or Costumes.

Above, you can take a look on Warg mounts made to implement the ability of mounting on a Warg for pre-evolutions of the Ranger.

topichr.jpg

petglasses.gif  

Pet Accessories

Is it possible to create, for normal or custom Pets, accessories that can be seen while equipped.

topichr.jpg

• Unfinished Projects •

topichr.jpg

waterelementalist_by_aetherhaziel-d9gndv  windelementalist_by_aetherhaziel-d9gnexw  
Elementalist System

This is an old project I never finished, the Elementalist System.
Every player would choose one of the four elements to gather proficiency, only one.

After beating monsters and achieving objectives related to the Element Questline, the player could unlock 3 Skills.
One of them would transform itself in a temporarily form, like the GIF, which his skin color, clothes colors, hair color, effect and aura would change.
While the transformation lasts (which should have a huge cooldown), buffs were applied, each element with it's own unique benefits and weakness.

The Elementalist also have a companion that should be grown according to it's power.
This work is from about 4 or 5 years ago, It could be way better, since there's Alpha Effects and better sprites, but I'll leave it here as a Showcase anyway.

topichr.jpg
the_legend_of_zelda_in_ragnarok__master_

The Legend of Zelda Content

Another unfinished project.
Initially it would be consisted by 1 NPC (Master Sword on Pedestal), 3 Etc Items (Kokiri's Emerald, Goron's Ruby and Zora's Sapphire),
4 Swords (Suitable for Novices, Swordsmen, Knights, Crusaders, Lord Knights and Paladins) and 4 Shields (Suitable for the same) all made from scratch.

topichr.jpg

• Rules •

topichr.jpg

1. DO NOT steal my work, it take hours, days, to be made, don't claim it yours.
2. DO NOT redistribute, mirror or redistribute my work, support me clicking on my own links.
3. DO NOT edit my work without my permission, It includes recolors.
4. DO NOT remove my discreet signature on Collection files and Sprite files, pay that respect.
5. YOU CAN use my works as Donation Rewards as long you ask me first.

topichr.jpg

• Additional Information •

topichr.jpg

1. As I said, I do make Freelancer jobs, contact me by PM.
2. I do make Model and Sprite conversion from other sources.
3. I, sometimes, do Recolors, but, mostly, for my own work, I'll not make recolors for other Spriters' works unless you have his/her authorization.
4. I do, sometimes, take basis on Sprites from TalesWeaver, Trickster and other sources, but I'll not redistribute raw materials or teach how to get it.
5. I did work as Spriter before, but It was a really bad time on my personal life, if I owe you anything, I'm really sorry, contact me so we can figure it out.
6. I can speak EnglishSpanish and Portuguese, but I do prefer English conversations, but feel free to contact my on any of these.
7. I'm not a master or a know-at-all, but I can share my knowledge without any problem, but this is an act of kindness.

8. It is possible to find on my work inspiration, fragments, pieces and conversions from various games, but it's always edited to fit RO style, colors, size and also, most of them needed new frames to work on RO.

topichr.jpg

That's all, folks.

Edited by Haziel

I hired him several times.

Quality: 10/10

Support: 10/10

Price: 10/10 - he even give a huge discount if you purchase multiple items at once.

Already sent a PM. Time for some mind-boggling and wallet-breaking requests.

Edited by Skyline