Helena

Unable to trace NPC.

Question

Hey Hercules,

Does anyone know ? I have this strange NPC changing sprite, cordinates and name each time I reload my scripts. I cant trace it because of this. It has taken the name of "Zetta", "Jc" and "Chanda" so far. When I search for those names in my script, nothing happens.

I can't click on it, no dialogue (but no map server errors). It's always in prontera. Starting to think my server is haunted. :P

4 answers to this question

There's no npc like that in official, you need to manually check all your additions(or maybe someone added it in some other files to trouble you xD)

There's no npc like that in official, you need to manually check all your additions(or maybe someone added it in some other files to trouble you xD)

Thank you Dastgir, I'll poke my colleagues then.  <_<

Those names still have to be coded in the script though. It would be highly unlikely that the script would use a random generator and have names like that. So you should be able to put your server on github or something and then search for those names if you aren't getting any results on your pc. Though github doesn't always search properly. 

Just grep for those names.

Or use any other search that can search via regex in multiple file contents.