index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=263

File Name: raPalooza's Cursor

File Submitter: raPalooza~

File Submitted: 24 May 2016

File Category: Sprites & Palettes

This is a cursor modification I made for ragnarok, following the thoughts and feeling of my past works,

I've created this with the intention of innovating the feeling of the game without letting the design break the game visual with a big gap in style.

Some pieces are made from other mmos such as maplestory for example ( and some others I cant remember right now )

I've got some files backed up and lost others due to lost data on my old computer(it's an old project) so it's a little hard to deal modifications from the feedback, but i'll do my best.

A lot of people came asking for this cursor over PM and Posts, glad you guys asked for it, otherwise I would let this project on the shelf, enjoy guys ;]

RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THE NAME!

cYA

Click here to download this file

@topic
Thank you all for the nice comments, you guys give me more and more steam to start new projects related to improving Ragnarok experience.
;D

@@Darknessfmy
I made the "lag" by design, see, the animation itself is very short and to reduce the amount of "screen noise/pollution" I've set a frame to hold for a sec before looping again.
Downloading a program called ActEditor you can easily cut of the frame delay by editing the cursors.act file. I strongly encourage modifying and exploring with my releases \o/

Nice work :D but i think theres a problem on its sprite when attacking mobs becuase when i point the cursor into the mob the client suddenly crashes.

Nice work :D but i think theres a problem on its sprite when attacking mobs becuase when i point the cursor into the mob the client suddenly crashes.

same problem

i can't produce what u did you say, everything it's okay on client 20150311

What client do you use?

What client do you use?

Im using 2013-12-23cRagexe

i'll be fixing that probably next week, have a lot on my schedule righ now as it's getting close to Brazil end of semester, sorry everyone for the delay. :/

What client do you use?

Im using 2013-12-23cRagexe

have the same problem, and i am using 2013-08-07aRagexe.exe 

have the same problem. when you point the cursor for about 2secs at the monster, the client will crash.

client: 2010-07-30 / 2012-04-10 / 2013-12-23

For all have errors:

download ActEditor:

https://rathena.org/board/files/file/3304-act-editor/

look red parts and change sprite number of soword red, you can also change the switch time as wish..\/

2moRsyN.png

Ps: for you who have downloaded and are using the friend's work please deems to +1 , it is the least you can do..

@raPalooza~ 

Hi, recently I just manage to switch to 2018-06-20 client.
I noticed part of the spr doesn't show in game.
The cursor went invisible when it point to "non-walkable" area.
These animated cursor are missing.

H171Mc0.png

5 hours ago, Emistry said:

@raPalooza~ 

Hi, recently I just manage to switch to 2018-06-20 client.
I noticed part of the spr doesn't show in game.
The cursor went invisible when it point to "non-walkable" area.
These animated cursor are missing.

H171Mc0.png

It's an issue that i know exists, since it's an old cursor file. I myself use my cursor on 06-20 without this sprites and it is indeed very annoying not seeing the cursor when hovering unwalkable cells. I'll try find some time to update it in the next few days... Thanks @Emistry