Sign in to follow this  
Vuluts

images / bmp files

Question

Greetings Hercules Community,

Does the images / bmp files in our data.grf are called in server side? or client side called it?

If it's in server sides? can you please tell where it's located?

and if it's in the client side may I ask what tool / program can I use to look for it.

Because maybe I can find the solution there about my skill tree window size issue ~ http://herc.ws/board/topic/12902-skill-window/

Please move my topic if I posted in wrong section.

Hoping that someone could help me regards my concern.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Vuluts

7 answers to this question

Did you try to make it smaller by draggin in the lower right Corner?

Else I look into it this afternoon

Did you try to make it smaller by draggin in the lower right Corner?

Else I look into it this afternoon

Yes sir Ridley, I manage to do that but still not fix. Thank you sir Ridley, I will wait for your reply.

Everything, and I mean *EVERYTHING* graphic related is client-side only. Server mostly works only with logic. Iirc only ever exception are guild emblems. And only because it needs to send them to other people. And, as far as I know, basic skin is located inside data.grf, "data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º". But i'd put my finger on skins, they should be in skin folder near your client.

I sent you my skype in a PM

Got it, I already add you in skype sir @Ridley.

Everything, and I mean *EVERYTHING* graphic related is client-side only. Server mostly works only with logic. Iirc only ever exception are guild emblems. And only because it needs to send them to other people. And, as far as I know, basic skin is located inside data.grf, "data\texture\À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º". But i'd put my finger on skins, they should be in skin folder near your client.

Thanks for the reply sir @Garr, but what I really want to do is locating those texture inside my "sakexe.exe" client, maybe by doing that I can found a fix regarding with this issue ~ http://herc.ws/board/topic/12902-skill-window/ 

Edited by Vuluts

That's exactly what I gave you, locations of all the pictures client uses. It's called "skin", since it can be selected. I'd advice you check if it works better with other skins (those can be places inside "skin" folder near client), if so then your current one is the problem, otherwise problem might be in exe itself, and then probably only @Neo can help you out.

That's exactly what I gave you, locations of all the pictures client uses. It's called "skin", since it can be selected. I'd advice you check if it works better with other skins (those can be places inside "skin" folder near client), if so then your current one is the problem, otherwise problem might be in exe itself, and then probably only @Neo can help you out.

I will try your advice sir @Garr and also I will try to study about hexing. Thanks for that I will send a message to sir @Neo maybe I can ask for guidance.