dfabsgwapings

Attack Missed

Question

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My character is experiencing attack missed always when they attacking all monsters physically or using weapons even the monster pupa or ant egg. the char is already wearing god items or powerful items but they cant kill this monster by a single attack. it keeps on doing attack missed before killing the monster.

ASPD is 196

ALLSTATS is already at maximum

Please help me out thanks

13 answers to this question

Does anyone know how to fix this?

My character is experiencing attack missed always when they attacking all monsters physically or using weapons even the monster pupa or ant egg. the char is already wearing god items or powerful items but they cant kill this monster by a single attack. it keeps on doing attack missed before killing the monster.

ASPD is 196

ALLSTATS is already at maximum

Please help me out thanks

Its always better to provide screenshot (probably with stats/equip window), so we can get to know what your current stats is, and which monster are you trying to hit

It happens to all monsters. The stats is already at its max stat for GM ehich is 30000+ and normal max stat for ordinary player which is 255

Server is 255/120

Max stat is 255

Aspd is 196

Equipments are all god items this is not a custom items. This items are already at the client side.

attack miss happens to all monsters.

It happens to all monsters. The stats is already at its max stat for GM ehich is 30000+ and normal max stat for ordinary player which is 255

Server is 255/120

Max stat is 255

Aspd is 196

Equipments are all god items this is not a custom items. This items are already at the client side.

attack miss happens to all monsters.

If you are using with GM (Max Stat 30000), its high possibilty that damage overflows, and becomes negative, causing it to have null value.

How about the normal player which is 255 max stat and the item is all god item

Even i reinstall the whole database of herc without adding customs yet is still the same

yes thats correct its keep on doing attack miss. even if the monster is only an ant egg. the player normal or gm, with or without god items its still an attack miss. the player can only hit the monster after several attack.

still the same. I already used 4 inca card but still its attack miss

the herc emu i used is the one that my VPN provided to me but when I tried to use the SVN here in hercules still the same. both SVN from my VPN and hercules forum are having the same issue