Ind

BG Queue: Debug

Hello~! Today we've released a test arena (using flavius) using the official bg queue feature, we'd very much appreciate if you could give it a try and let we know on any issues you encounter, once we deem this stable we'll be replacing the original ones with it.

Enabling

In conf/battlegrounds.conf change

feature_off:true
to
	feature_off:false
In npc/scripts.conf remove 'npc/battleground/flavius/flavius01.txt' and add 'npc/custom/bgqueue/flavius.txt'

Troubleshooting

[*]"I try to join a queue but I get invalid arena!"

[*]The arena names in your conf/battleground.conf and client most likely are different (make sure they match)

here is my Bug list .

All matches was done in Flavius   1 VS 1

-  If one Player will be kicked out of the BG because of the AFK timer , hes still  in the     Queue Window     http://www10.pic-upload.de/29.06.13/1w5pt41t2cd2.jpg , and the other player will be stucked in the Game until the BG will be destroyed  because of the Time limit. and will be stucked in the Queue Window too 

- delay_var:   and   global_delay_var :   are not working  and cant even be Setted in battleground.conf   because its stored in the SRC    ( as you said not fully impl)

- if a player leaves a BG   ( Logout or DC )  normaly he should display a msg to  all players       sprintf(output, "Server : %s has quit the game...", sd->status.name);

-  if only 1 Team is left in the BG Because of AFK Kicking or Logout , the Match should normaly end , and the team would be winning .   atm nothing happens  ( You could win by Capture the Crystalls ) but  normaly you should instant win if no opponents are left

- Use 1 Char and Apply for Flavius ,  Log out with this char and back in .  Then Apply for Flavius again after the wait time from 20 seconds the game will try to start. But will be canceled because of Not Enough Members .  Afters this is not possibel to Start a Flavius again its appears the msg  "Location is Full"     FIXED

- when you apply for flavius queue , and use the Battle button again the small window will pop up ,  The 2 Buttons are for  "Cancel Queue" and "Close Battle Window"  ,   the Cancel Queue Button dont works atm if you klick him you will stills stay in queuery

Edited by ossi0110

-  enter a Flavius BG and Win the BG  after you are portet back  to the bat_room   , try to apply for a new Flavius BG .  You cant Join another BG because he didnt removed you from the queue list  from the first bg.

mapserver dropped this warnings

[Warning]: script_queue_del: unknown queue id 5
[Warning]: script_queue_del: unknown queue id 6
[Warning]: script_queue_del: unknown queue id 5
[Warning]: script_queue_del: unknown queue id 6

FIXED

Edited by ossi0110

- Apply with 2 Chars for a Flavius Match , and when the Window will Pop thath will port you to the BG , Dont click on Yes let the time run out. After the time runs out you cant apply for new Flavius because of the msg   "Location is Full"

FIXED

Edited by ossi0110

I've taken a pass on it, I believe the delay and global_delay_var settings are now being properly employed, fixed the leave/kick bg thing keeping people in queue (HQO was off), the match will now end when either team ends up with no opponent due to kick/logout (still need to code the grant win to whoever left part), logging in/out now properly removes player from queue (again HQO was off), the "cancel" thing should now be working as well.

Thank you very much,

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/449a41af45d448e18006ef9c105c393592239de1

New Bugs from Last Patch

---- left overs from the  removed NPC still there      donpcevent "#bat_b01_timer::OnStop";    

--   Flavius is Broken atm he stop the Game After Score 2 reached  that onmatchover thing should be called only when the game is over

mapannounce "bat_b01", "Guillaume's Crystal has been destroyed.",bc_map,"0xFFCE00";
if ($@Croix_ScoreBG1 > 0) {
  set $@FlaviusBG1_Victory,2;
  set $@Croix_ScoreBG1,$@Croix_ScoreBG1+1;
  enablenpc "Guillaume Vintenar#b01_a";
  enablenpc "Croix Vintenar#b01_b";
  donpcevent "time#bat_b01::Onstop";
  donpcevent "start#bat_b01::OnMatchOver";
}

- - delay_var:   and   global_delay_var :   are still not working

<Ind> i forgot to make it check var+delay_setting
<Ind> it only checks var < time
<Ind> so it always fails 
<Ind> since the var was set previously

- The QUEUE list is not resettet after a BG ends  

Apply with 2 chars for the BG and make a BG , then apply for another Flavius , the Battle button will display now Waiting position 3 + 4, its not getting cleared after a BG

--  When a Char logout in a BG or get a DC the match will not end when no opponents are left

OnMatchOver:

if( $@FlaviusBG1_id1 || $@FlaviusBG1_id2 ) {
bg_match_over("Flavius");
  queuedel($@Croix_QueueBG1);
  queuedel($@Guill_QueueBG1);
  }
  if( $@FlaviusBG1_id1 ) { bg_destroy $@FlaviusBG1_id1; set $@FlaviusBG1_id1, 0; }
  if( $@FlaviusBG1_id2 ) { bg_destroy $@FlaviusBG1_id2; set $@FlaviusBG1_id2, 0; }
  end;
 something here is failing them
 players are removed from the queue after OnQuit is run not before
 so im checking for it to be 0 before they're removed 

-- we are missing on whole  feature of this system
   when you are on iz_dun01  map and applie for a BG you should normaly warped back to iz_dun01 after the BG ends , not to the saveposition

The current location of the village, field, or general dungeon
  If you are not saved to the location of the battlefield after the end of Will return.

--  This Button will Normaly Cancel your Registration for a BG 

http://www10.pic-upload.de/06.07.13/qfz4z4qgoxq.jpg

--  Little Change for  "Player Leave or Logout message

Server:  Player XXX left the BG    as   Mapaccounce not many ppls are reading the normal chat while in a BG

Edited by ossi0110

--   Flavius is Broken atm he stop the Game After Score 2 reached    that onmatchover thing should be called only when the game is over        mapannounce "bat_b01", "Guillaume's Crystal has been destroyed.",bc_map,"0xFFCE00";        if ($@Croix_ScoreBG1 > 0) {             set $@FlaviusBG1_Victory,2;             set $@Croix_ScoreBG1,$@Croix_ScoreBG1+1;             enablenpc "Guillaume Vintenar#b01_a";             enablenpc "Croix Vintenar#b01_b";             donpcevent "time#bat_b01::Onstop";             donpcevent "start#bat_b01::OnMatchOver";        }

the game should end on 3 then? as I understand from the original (non-queue one) it ends at 2

tested with 4 people and 12 people.

When i am using the new feature with my client 2013-07-03, 

the mini window tick shows wrong informations.

the name of the last joined member is used as Battlefield Name

everyone gets the same waiting position (highest position or ammount of players)

- you can attack the enemy crystal before the guardians are dead

- you can kill your own guardians with tetra vortex (this is not on official servers possible)

- when your own guardians are dead, you can kill your own crystal (not possible on official servers)

- sometimes while beeing in the bg you get again the mini window with the bg quee informations

Edited by Tepoo

Starting at 29 June...

Devs, are you really can do this? : )

I think BG system have extra priority  :wub:

Edited by Jelly

Only flavius has been converted since the queues are still in testing phase. When they're fully tested & working all BGs will be converted to their respective queue counterparts.

is there any improvement of the script already?

i can remember that i had hard bugs in this script.

like i was able to attack my own stone and so on

Awesome feature, hope it becomes fully functional asap. What is the % of completion on this though i'd like to know?

Edited by Smoke