Sign in to follow this  
Aeromesi

Deckster the Deck Guy NPC

thumb-909bf2b51c5c90300364d864763e1fe7-screenhercules027.jpg

File Name: Deckster the Deck Guy NPC

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 28 Jul 2016

File Category: Events & Games

So who exactly is Deckster the Deck Guy NPC?

Well he's a simple guy with a simple love for what you say?

Guessing what number he's thinking in his head.

Simply setup the rewards, the minimum as well as the maximum input for the total amount of numbers you can guess.

Configure whether or not the player must pay a fee in order to use the NPC, as well as the fee Item ID/Amount in order to use the NPC.

Located in the OnInit:

$DeckMin = 1; // Minium number to input at the guessing game.	$DeckMax = 25; // Maximum number to input at the guessing game.	.DeckRewardID = 501; // Reward Item ID	.DeckRewardAM = 50; // Reward Item Amount 	// Default: On	setarray $DeckRewardList[0],501,502,503,504,505,506,507,508,509,510;	$DeckMaxItems = 10; // IMPORTANT: Edit this value in accordance to how many items you have in the array "$DeckRewardList".	$EnableFee = 1; // 0 = Off || 1 = On ( This allows a fee everytime you want to take a shot at Deckster! )	$FeeID = 502; // ID for Item Fee	$FeeAM = 5; // Amount of the Item used for the fee	$EnableLuckyDay = 1; // 0 = Off || 1 = On ( This allows the user to have a second chance, kind of like your lucky day ! )	$LuckyDayRate = 10; // 10% Chance to trigger a Lucky day to you by Deckster 	$DeckSetup = 1; // WARNING: IGNORE THIS DO NOT EDIT

Now the cool thing, when a GM accesses the NPC, or types the command `@deckedit` they will literally be able to control every aspect that is in the first time setup configuration in the OnInit.

The new features:

Click here to download this file

An update coming once I fully test everything.

Here's something to look forward to this simple yet addictive gambling type NPC xD

• GM Menu (Able to edit everything inside the NPC, the Minimum and Maximum Range of numbers you can choose to guess, The Fee ID/Amount (if you enable the fee option, can disable and enable the fee option too!) and you can directly access the player menu to test things through the GM Menu).
  • Randomized rewards, and you'll be able to modify the Rewards too for this NPC in the GM Menu.  :no1:

Nice script.

If you accept suggestion.

I suggest to have option after guessing the number.

mes "Wrong number buddy, you chose "+.@CardChoice+" while I chose "+.deck+".";
mes "Better luck next time, haha!";
switch (select("Guess Again","Leave")) {

I tried to modify but i can't . LOL
so players won't click the NPC again after guessing.

thanks!