Aeromesi

Aeromesi's Back

Hey guys. Now I'm not sure if this is too much (don't in anyway look at me like wtf o.O)

But recently my lifes been kind of hard, working a lot, trying to take care of things, oh, also I was in jail.
My girlfriend decided it would be cool to flip a brick and go nuts, threaten to call the cops which resulted in me smashing my phone because I was trying to stop her because I was innocent, rash decision got me a felony charge for taking a phone while someone's dialing for help or some bull crap, when no help was needed (I was literally laying in my bed when she decided to trip) we broke up, I lost contact with my 1 year old son, she's far away with her parents, I recently lost my job so I'm back on here to help others, make script releases, and hopefully get some clients interested again. (Nihad and Diconfrost as well as Celestius if you see this, get in contact with me on Skype, I'll be sure to message you guys after this post to see what's up.)

But yeah that's what's been happening. Took a little bit to say these things.  :swt3:

Never trust women who can bleed 3 days without dying

Welcome back

Never trust women who can bleed 3 days without dying

Welcome back

Which iiiiiiis all of them. Sorry @Daifuku.

:sry:  :heh:  :gawi:  :no1:  :swt3:  :sob:

All the pervious posts kinda lame. Here is the real question. Do you get a badass tatoo while in jail?  :o

I'll spice it up.

Can't wait to smoke some bud with u again Aeromesi. All those times we laughed over that missing semi-colon like it was the funniest thing ever. And that time you made that script with hentai cut-ins. That was loose. Good stuff brah.