samsudin

Fluxcp integrations with forums software

Hi all.. i've been searching for fluxcp integrations with forums software like ipb, vb, phpbb, xenforo etc.. i saw 1 addons ( fluxcp fluxbb ) at rathena , provide by jupeto. i know him since at eathena 2006, after searhcing finally i found him. He has been busy for a long time XD, so i asked to him to write again the guide for his addons. after chit chat a bit long, he said : "if you can get at least 50 users to agree with you for me to write a new one, I'll write a new one 1f61b.png" then i decide to write here to ask all of you who need fluxcp forum integrations XD

if any of you agreed, just replay here >.< i will gather all of you :D then 

thank you before :)

here the source :

https://gitlab.com/carloquilala/fluxbb

- fixed footer now showed

bug since i test :

- markdown.php and mysqli

- bbcode ( turn off bbcode so when posting it redirect into current post)

help test and please report bug, support him with a coffee to this paypal email : [email protected]  :)

Edited by samsudin

will this support, existing registered players? how to update existing account?

yes, it's support :) no need to update, just login with fluxcp, and when click addons it's automatically login :)

is it working with rAthena also? just curios because i want to use this forum+fluxcp integration no hastle 1 access its very great and comfortable.
@samsudin i'm willing to donate higher as long as it is 100% free bug.

Edited by Eternity

is it working with rAthena also? just curios because i want to use this forum+fluxcp integration no hastle 1 access its very great and comfortable.

u can test it with local PC 1st.. with xampp or lampp, this is still under development . just report issue at gitlab and here :D

note :

39c752d7 - Fixed redirect · 

about 17 hours ago

by Jose Carlo Quilala

Edited by samsudin

u can test it with local PC 1st.. with xampp or lampp, this is still under development . just report issue at gitlab and here :D

note :

39c752d7 - Fixed redirect · 

about 17 hours ago

by Jose Carlo Quilala

Sure, i'll report if i found any bugs. Thank you!

note :

39c752d7 [/size]- Fixed redirect · [/size]

about 17 hours ago

by [/size]Jose Carlo Quilala

Sure, i'll report if i found any bugs. Thank you!
jupeto said.. he will support for fluxcp rathena.. :)

Registered just to reply here LOL

Anyways, originally the addon was written for rAthena, and never thought it'll work for hercules version too :P I'm currently updating the core files to work with FluxBB 1.5.10 (current stable release as of this reply)...

good job samsudin you are awesome!!!! i hope you will continue to support and develop this add-ons!!

u are wrong person.. it's jupeto,  im not develope this addons, give jupeto credit :D

Edited by samsudin

Registered just to reply here LOL

Anyways, originally the addon was written for rAthena, and never thought it'll work for hercules version too :P I'm currently updating the core files to work with FluxBB 1.5.10 (current stable release as of this reply)...

i'll throw some coins from you :D thank you.

good job samsudin you are awesome!!!! i hope you will continue to support and develop this add-ons!!

u are wrong person.. it's jupeto,  im not develope this addons, give jupeto credit :D

Do you have server ?  :wub:  wanna try the fluxcp with fluxbb hehehe