Aeromesi

[Custom Instance] Fiery Fairy Forest

thumb-a0616ffc6e1a32ee00f3d2c86d9048c5-screenhercules083.jpg

File Name: [Custom Instance] Fiery Fairy Forest

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 25 Sep 2016

File Category: Events & Games

So what exactly is my Fiery Fairy Forest?

There's been rumor by the Assassins Guild that the Fiery Fairy Demon King Ifrit and his minions are going to try and invade the Fairies home in the Southern Fields of Prontera, and eventually getting to Prontera's Kingdom itself. It's up to you to take out the fire's, save the Fairies and their Forest as well as Prontera

Can you Handle the Heat :que:

Other information:

7 Total Rounds

17 Fires each round (Last round 34)

Control the Mob Amounts simply by editing the variables in the `OnInstanceInit:`!

Source edit (viewpointmap) included so you can see where the fires are located in the top right mini-map (Ice Titans also uses viewpointmap when the instance spawns the humans you have to save)

So if you have Ice Titans Attack El Dicastes installed, you won't need the source edit, vise versa if you install Fiery Fairy Forest first.

Click here to download this file

thumb-b4f3f810449a53ac7214146ddb1234b1-s

There's been rumor by the Assassins Guild that the Fiery Fairy Demon King Ifrit and his minions are going to try and invade the Fairies home in the Southern Fields of Prontera, and eventually getting to Prontera's Kingdom itself. It's up to you to take out the fire's, save the Fairies and their Forest as well as Prontera

Other information:

7 Total Rounds

Control the Mob Amounts simply by editing the variables in the `OnInstanceInit:`!

Source edit (viewpointmap) included so you can see where the fires are located in the top right mini-map (Ice Titans also uses viewpointmap when the instance spawns the humans you have to save)

So if you have Ice Titans Attack El Dicastes installed, you won't need the source edit, vise versa if you install Fiery Fairy Forest first.

there's no file on the bgm folder

thumb-b4f3f810449a53ac7214146ddb1234b1-s

Other information:

7 Total Rounds

there's no file on the bgm folder

Fixed xD

continue the good work man. thanks for sharing

Instanced DB/BB/Gold/Random Item/Oridicon&Elunium Farm zones are coming. Aaaand my Trivia Instance ;) Kind of like a mini-game instance. And my Mastery Dungeon are my last 3 on the list, wait a couple I'm about to upload. :o 

It's because you failed to add the maps to your servers map_cache. Did you also add the map_index and maps.conf?

its fixed now, sorry i forgot to put the resnametable on my map_cache.dat

but the problem is got error when i click the Fire

It's because you failed to add the maps to your servers map_cache. Did you also add the map_index and maps.conf?

What error? Please detail and show what pops up in the map-server.

Did you put viewpointmap into your src so your emulator can use the script command?

Did you put viewpointmap into your src so your emulator can use the script command?

yes , i just experience, once you click the fire without killing 1 monster it will have an error, so basically i always find some monster to kill first to prevent the error in exe

I'm able to start off by killing a monster or takin out a fire first. What error shows? (the progression to trigger the next wave is checked in both the fires and monsters).