[Custom Instance] Trivia Time

File Name: [Custom Instance] Trivia Time

File Submitter: Aeromesi
File Submitted: 25 Sep 2016
File Category: Events & Games

[Custom Instance] Trivia Time

So what exactly is my Custom Instance Trivia Time  :que:

Specifications:

• Trivia 1: Defeat the 4 Cosmos Guardians (The map was made by me)
  • Trivia 2: Find the Correct Path of Light! (Failure to find the correct Light in dali map can result in being frozen/cursed with mob spawn, heavy amount of mob spawn or even an automatic GAME-OVER!
  • Trivia 3: Learn how to Spell: Find the correct mobs to proceed (There's a switch inside the script that allows you to have an easy-mode wherein you won't get any penalty for killing a fake mob, enabling 'Failure_Activation to 1 will enable hard-mode which if you kill all the fake mobs, you will get a GAME-OVER (Useful for people spamming AoE)!
  • Trivia 4: Defeat your Shadow Clone: Inspired by Naruto, you can fight off exact copies of yourself, will the fake win or will the real deal shine? Easily change the amount of Shadow Clones you can fight.

How to edit somethings:
    EX:
        //  Trivia 3 Failure ratio: How many fake monsters you kill will result in a game-over 
        //  'Failure_Activation: 
        //    0 = False (They won't recieve game over) 
        //  1 = True (They will recieve game over after 'Trivia3_FailAmount is equal to 'Trivia3_FailCount. Which is how many fake monsters you kill.)

'Failure_Activation = 0;

EX:
        // Trivia 4 Shadow Clone Count
        'Clone_Amount = 2; // DO NOT SET TO 0, SET AT 1

In the OnInit to change Reward:

$TriviaReward = 501; // Reward for completing all the Trivias.
    $TriviaRewardAM = 10; // Reward amount of $TriviaReward.

Click here to download this file

The 6th map doesn't exist, 1@trivia is actually used to enter BACK INTO the instance, as well as a script (auto-event that's coming to Hercules) I designed specifically for 1@trivia.

2@trivia is where everything begins. with the 4 Cosmos Guardians you must click and defeat.

EDIT:

That's also something I forgot to point out to the unfortunate 110 downloads. For all those respective people note this: once you die, you can come back into the instance by:

When you die:

1.) Going back where the Trivia Totem is.
2.) Spawning in 1@trivia where you must talk to the Dimensional Gate in the middle.

3.) Depending which Trivia you're currently enduring will be where  you are warped to and also an Announced Reminder will be given when you come back to the Trivia you're on.

4.) I'm pretty sure I made the time to enter the instance after dieing 3 or 2 minutes. So get back in quickly as possible!

Just finished adding your three instances [trivia/mastery/fairy] on my server! They work perfectly. Thank you very much for sharing this! Your work is awesome!

Just finished adding your three instances [trivia/mastery/fairy] on my server! They work perfectly. Thank you very much for sharing this! Your work is awesome!

Awesome! I'm also going to be critiquing the scripts and changing them around in the future (Maybe more features, rankings etc...) So be on the look out!

I'm glad they work perfectly, I spend a lot of time on my scripts testing every-which way things could go wrong. If for any reason you ever find a bug, report it and I'll get to it right away. If you don't mind, what server do you run? I always love to see my works in a live production server.

Awesome! I'm also going to be critiquing the scripts and changing them around in the future (Maybe more features, rankings etc...) So be on the look out!

I'm glad they work perfectly, I spend a lot of time on my scripts testing every-which way things could go wrong. If for any reason you ever find a bug, report it and I'll get to it right away. If you don't mind, what server do you run? I always love to see my works in a live production server.

I'll definetly be waiting for it! Honestly your scripts are more than enough to be added in live servers! "new good ideas/well scripted..." you don't see that in every free release. I'm sure they will be added in many servers later. if they were paid i would surely buy them!

About bugs, there are no bugs or problems except one thing: There was no cooldown in Trivia and Fiery Fairy Forest, but i copied its code from Mastery Instance and pasted it in them with some edits and it worked just fine. Currently all of them are working perfectly fine and my players did enjoy them very much especially Trivia thanks to you. this is the link to my server. You're more than welcome to see your work live ^^.

Trivia was meant to have cooldown. You gave me an idea. I'll add an option to enable/disable cooldowns on instances and the time you want them to not be able to replay. Hope you enjoy. I'll check it out you'll see me!