Aeromesi

[Instance] Instanced Farming Zones

[Instance] Instanced Farming Zones

Instanced Farming Zones

So what exactly is my Instanced Farming Zones?

Specifications:

• Random Item, Dead Branch, Bloody Branch,Gold, and Oridicon/Elunium Farming Zones all for your own player! Never wait to get into a Farming Room!
  • Configure how many minutes player has until they can do Re-Entry.
  • Easily Configure % Rate at which they obtain items, if they don't obtain the Max Limit of items, the instance will close.
  • Set Max Limit to how much they can Farm.
  • Set the MobIDs. What you want them to fight.

Example:
    //=====================================================/*						[Farm Zone] Bloody Branch			Information/How-To Setup:						'BBRate - The rate at which they obtain the Dead Branches, which is in %. So 50 = 50%.			.BBDelayMin - Controls Time Limit of Re-entering: 1 = 1 Minute, 2 = 2 Minute, etc.			.MaxBBLimit - Max amount of Bloody Branches they can Farm until instance is complete, if they don't reach max amount they just complete the instance.			MOB1ID/MOB2ID - Select the ID of the monster you want.			MOB1AM/MOB2AM - Select the Amount of designated Monsters you want to spawn.			NOTE: Don't make the .MaxBBLimit exceed the total amount of monsters you selected to spawn. Otherwise, they will never reach the Max Limit.			All other variables do not touch, especially the Count, and the Start. ('Farm_Count and 'Farm_Start)					*///=====================================================

On 7/24/2019 at 4:43 PM, Questune09 said:

waiting for this

I actually completely forgot I coded an rA version of this  https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/tree/master/Instances/Server-Side/rAthena/rAthena - Farming Instances

On 11/19/2019 at 6:49 AM, Kong said:

Hello @Aeromesi I tested this on latest rathena and got this error (attached)

Capture2.PNG

I am not quite sure. Are you running the latest rAthena? Likely a change in instance_create(). I will see if anything has changed with the command