Aeromesi

[Auto-Event] Pluckin' a Chicken

thumb-8e0fedcd36cbbf9ab0e1c02b754b89c3-screenhercules131.jpg

File Name: [Auto-Event] Pluckin' a Chicken

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 12 Oct 2016

File Category: Events & Games

[Auto Event] Pluckin' a Chicken

What exactly is this event Pluckin' a Chicken?

Well...

Details:

// Automated Event

• Winner gets double the amount of cash points based on how many they clicked/plucked.
  • If any players are in the 11x11 square they will be moved somewhere safe to participate in the event.
  • Player who wins, gets item, Zeny, and Double Cash Points based on how many clicks they did to win.
  • Randomized each time, one time you could have to pluck the chicken 100 times, or 350 times, never know.
  • Players who lose STILL WIN! When the event is disabled go to Pluckins (wherever you put him)and he will exchange your Plucks on the Chicken you got for the exact same amount of Cash Points.
  • If the next hour goes and no one has completed the Pluckin' a Chicken event, it won't start again until it's finished.
  • 1 hour timer, once you start your server, in 1 hour the event will begin, once completed, another hour and the event will start.
  • When WoE FE:SE is in session ( agitcheck / agitcheck2 ) the event will not start, to prevent too much going on at once.

Enjoy Hercules ^^

Click here to download this file

Forgot to mention, based on x amount of clicks a player gets, the speed eventually increases on Mr.Pluckins in a set of 5. Will include that in an update as well as an announcement that he's getting "heated" causing him to move faster. Enjoy for now. =)

I updated this script, in my github:

https://github.com/Aeromesi/AeromesiCodes/blob/master/Scripts/customnpc/pluckin_event.txt

I will soon update this post with the recent fixes.

One error I found is if player A wins, his plucks reset, but if player B loses or any other players, their plucks are saved onto the next time the event starts.

To combat this issue you can speak to "Pluckins" and convert your extra feather plucks into Cash points. If you save your plucks for next round, you'll have an advantage and can get the win you so desperately plucked for.

In all honesty it's a bug but I kind of like the feature. It makes losers into winners!