Sign in to follow this  
anjasoleil0

Most stable 2015 client?

Question

Okay, hi! I'm wondering which 2015 client is stable enough (and hercules supported) should I use? Can you give me a link to it? Thanks!

I'm upgrading because if the infamous bug with gtx 750 and 970 video cards where you have to CTRL + ALT + DELETE and cancel so sprites wont look... pixelated (more pixelated that is).

Thanks in advance!

7 answers to this question

Yes you can use 2015.

Here the link. http://herc.ws/board/topic/9600-2015-05-13aragexe-release/

Its stable enough to run. 

Wah ..

What do you means by 

I'm upgrading because if the infamous bug with gtx 750 and 970 video cards where you have to CTRL + ALT + DELETE and cancel so sprites wont look... pixelated (more pixelated that is).

Wah ..

What do you means by 

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/788049/750ti-graphics-issues-in-ragnarok-online/

black boxes on map textures. Anti-aliasing error (I assume). It can easily be resolved by CTRL + ALT + DELETE then ESC. But it errors everytime I close the client. Which is really bothersome because I'm not sure if I'm getting error because of my graphics' issue or it's because of something else.

Do you have bug on @disguise in 20150513? After I move (when disguised) once, and try to move again, the sprite stays on that location (other players can see my sprite moving though).

Wah ..

What do you means by 

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/788049/750ti-graphics-issues-in-ragnarok-online/

black boxes on map textures. Anti-aliasing error (I assume). It can easily be resolved by CTRL + ALT + DELETE then ESC. But it errors everytime I close the client. Which is really bothersome because I'm not sure if I'm getting error because of my graphics' issue or it's because of something else.

Do you have bug on @disguise in 20150513? After I move (when disguised) once, and try to move again, the sprite stays on that location (other players can see my sprite moving though).

Wow. Weird problem in gtx. 

I dont have any GC but no problem. Hihi.

Nope. I dont get the problem.. Are you using the latest translation ? 

Wah ..

What do you means by 

I am, latest svn too. Translation; like, data translation? Could it be a problem with my clientinfo? what  <version> and <langtype> should I use?

Wah ..

What do you means by 

I am, latest svn too. Translation; like, data translation? Could it be a problem with my clientinfo? what  <version> and <langtype> should I use?

Yeah data translation. are you using the latest one ?  Im using langtype 6 and its work good. and the  version im using 46

Wah ..

What do you means by 

Yeah data translation. are you using the latest one ?  Im using langtype 6 and its work good. and the  version im using 46

Didn't work. It's a clean client, clean svn. Not sure why this happens. Perhaps a problem with the diff? But I only selected the recommended diffs.

Didn't work. It's a clean client, clean svn. Not sure why this happens. Perhaps a problem with the diff? But I only selected the recommended diffs.

@anjasoleil0

Weird thing happen. I dont know how to help you.

Never happen this to me. 

I try like yours but it same. Work perfectly.

Maybe a ghost in your GTX and PC ?  :p_conf: