Sign in to follow this  
OverLord

Transclasse Server Client

Question

I want to create a transclasse server using a more current possible client, but the maps as payon and morroc has to be the time of ... How do, someone has a pack of these ready on a link?

7 answers to this question

I want to create a transclasse server using a more current possible client, but the maps as payon and morroc has to be the time of ... How do, someone has a pack of these ready on a link?

There's no such a thing 'ready on a link' you have to make it by yourself. that's pretty simple just disabled those episodes that you don't like and the rest is default.

but the grf have Old Map Files? Because i run the Server and have loaded new izlude map. i want link to old client Working for trans Server

but the grf have Old Map Files? Because i run the Server and have loaded new izlude map. i want link to old client Working for trans Server

The RE / PRE folders have map_caches in them ... so if you are running the server on prerenewal, the old izlude map should be loaded from the pre folder.

The RE / PRE folders have map_caches in them ... so if you are running the server on prerenewal, the old izlude map should be loaded from the pre folder.

:) Thx sir!

But then don't they have to find all the old map files that correspond to the map_cache? Or does data.grf have all original maps and rdata the renewal maps?

If you plan on making a Pre-RE server, disable all the scripts / NPCs, enable Pre-Renewal mode in src/config/renewal.h and also from there make sure to not use the rdata GRF. To save your client space

But then don't they have to find all the old map files that correspond to the map_cache? Or does data.grf have all original maps and rdata the renewal maps?

If you plan on making a Pre-RE server, disable all the scripts / NPCs, enable Pre-Renewal mode in src/config/renewal.h and also from there make sure to not use the rdata GRF. To save your client space

They have to make sure they have the old maps in their GRF as well. The mapcache is used for the map walk paths.