Sign in to follow this  
danielps

Bug in Thanatos card, icepick....

Question

Hi there..

First of all, sorry for my bad english, i'm from brazil hahah...

So, i'm usin the latest vers. of herc, and i realised some drastic bugs..

the main bug i realised was thanatos card... it has no effect...

I tryed this:

1 algoz with high str+thana card hit a lord knight with vit+500 and high armour...

the damage was very slow ! When it was to be incresed to like 999999...

any help?

Could someone test if the lastest version is really with that bug?

Can it be any conf ?

Please help.. i can't have this bug in my server!

Thanks!!

7 answers to this question

Is Renewal o Pre-Renewal?

Both...

i tried re and pre-re.. both have the same problem... do you have and test emulator in you computer? If so, could you test that?

I 'd like to have my server in pre-re mode, without that bug of thanatos and icepick... =/

Help please !

I'm sure i'm not the only one! The emulator is not working correclty with some itens like i said before, thanatos card and ice pick are 2 examples...

but people don't see that, they only download, put their npcs and just that.. they don't see the bugs...

everybody who is using herc have this problem, and just don't know that yet...

Both...

i tried re and pre-re.. both have the same problem... do you have and test emulator in you computer? If so, could you test that?

I 'd like to have my server in pre-re mode, without that bug of thanatos and icepick... =/

Help please !

I'm sure i'm not the only one! The emulator is not working correclty with some itens like i said before, thanatos card and ice pick are 2 examples...

but people don't see that, they only download, put their npcs and just that.. they don't see the bugs...

Open a Pull Request then:

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/pulls

Both...

Help please !

Open a Pull Request then:

https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/pulls

It will take tooo long...

I need a emulator without that bug.. maybe someone corrected it in his own server... =/

Or maybe someone can help to fix that =/

we are looking in battle.c, if yours does not look like this then that is your problem most likely:

LUWI1J0.png

always remember to compile if you make source changes like this

Edited by Blinzer

we are looking in battle.c, if yours does not look like this then that is your problem most likely:

LUWI1J0.png

always remember to compile if you make source changes like this

My battle.c is exactly like ur pic...

Could you do some tests in ur emulator please?

If it's not with that bug, if it's working 100%, could you send it to mee?

But i'm sure if you test you'll see that is nor wokring like mine, cause i tried the latest vers. of herc, rathena, cronus.. all of them are with the same problem in taha card, ice pick...

Could you do that please?

Thanks !

i can't use mine as an example because my defense scaling formula is changed to suit the needs of my server(and i use a 2014 build). it has nothing to do with the original game and will only confuse you.

the only other solution i can offer is going to your hercules/pre-re/item_db(or re/item_db if you're running renewal) and seeing if you can find the following under thanatos card and ice pick:

mFlQjsH.png

if that's there, try reloading your item database and see if it gives you any errors. it's possible that the bonus type itself is named incorrectly for some reason(this could be because you're using an item_db from a different emulator or because it was recently changed and you chose to use an old one) and that's why it's not working.

bonus bDefRatioAtkRace,RC_Boss;
bonus bDefRatioAtkRace,RC_NonBoss;

what i'm trying to say is that bDefRatioAtkRace might not even be a valid item bonus(or whatever you have instead of it) in your specific setup anymore. it might be called something else entirely. but if it is named like that and you get no errors, there's obviously a bug in flagging the effect itself. defense scale flag is set to be 2 in the battle calculations(from what my build says, at least),  check pc.c first:

pbiSTh5.png

if that's in place too, then it's impossible for me to guess and i would have to read into it myself.

Edited by Blinzer