Aeromesi

[Custom Instance] Dracula's Last Millennium

[Custom Instance] Dracula's Last Millennium

[Dracula's Last Millennium]

So what exactly is my Custom Instance Dracula's Last Millenium?

Well here's a brief description.

Sliding doors, pushes character back, they can pass the gates only in a few split seconds.

• 1.) Once inside they must "click/hit" the Witch Statue a randomized amount of times to start the first monster wave.

• 2.) Defeat the mobs to unlock 2 keys, obtain them to proceed inside Dracula's lair.
  • 3.) Use the "Weird Machine" guess the code generated number due to randomized colors to obtain the key to the Witch Picture.
  • 4.) The "Witch Picture" spawns a whole bunch of randomized mob, after defeat the "pathway block" is unlocked.
  • 5.) From there proceed to find all "10 ingredients" to stir the Witches Cauldron. Once you do, a wave of mobs will spawn near "Dracula's Coffin" (All party member can find the Ingredient, only Leader can Stir Cauldron.
  • 6.) Defeat 7 continuous waves until you obtain the "Fake Potion" that you're supposed to "pour into a hole" inside of Dracula's Coffin.
  • 7.) It's a trick! The potion actually awakens and strengthens Dracula. You fight the last final round, Dracula and his minions!
  • 8.) End game rewards vary. If you're in Solo, you just get the Basic Reward, if you're in Party, you get the Basic Reward AND Bonus Time completion reward upon finishing the instance in the designated time (like 45 minutes if you finish quick enough). (Easily setup in OnInstanceInit: label)
  • 9.) Solo Ranking / Party Ranking Solo contains WHO beat the dungeon The Most / The Fastest. Party contains the party who beat the dungeon The Fastest, and it also displays the party members that were currently inside that party who beat the fastest.

10.) Control how many show up in the ranking ladders editing the .DraFastestMax or .DraBeatenMax in the OnInit: label of the NPC Scientist.
    (See all setup in "OnInstanceInit:")

Randomized features: (Every Wave besides the final round is randomized, the amounts and monster ID's, you CAN CHANGE this however, just edit the array data (variables 'MobId1~10 and 'MobAm-1~10)
    Clicks on the Witch is randomized.

Extras:
    Map credits:
    https://rathena.org/board/files/file/2593-the-haunted-house/ (Syouji, though I have included the whole file inside of the attachment, just leaving credit where it's due.)

thumb-14f727b50cb6e0d31cf6048fb05b3bad-s

File Name: [Custom Instance] Dracula's Last Millenium

File Submitter: Aeromesi

File Submitted: 05 Jan 2017

File Category: Events & Games

Sliding doors, pushes character back, they can pass the gates only in a few split seconds.

• 1.) Once inside they must "click/hit" the Witch Statue a randomized amount of times to start the first monster wave.
  • 2.) Defeat the mobs to unlock 2 keys, obtain them to proceed inside Dracula's lair.
  • 3.) Use the "Weird Machine" guess the code generated number due to randomized colors to obtain the key to the Witch Picture.
  • 4.) The "Witch Picture" spawns a whole bunch of randomized mob, after defeat the "pathway block" is unlocked.
  • 5.) From there proceed to find all "10 ingredients" to stir the Witches Cauldron. Once you do, a wave of mobs will spawn near "Dracula's Coffin" (All party member can find the Ingredient, only Leader can Stir Cauldron.
  • 6.) Defeat 7 continuous waves until you obtain the "Fake Potion" that you're supposed to "pour into a hole" inside of Dracula's Coffin.
  • 7.) It's a trick! The potion actually awakens and strengthens Dracula. You fight the last final round, Dracula and his minions!
  • 8.) End game rewards vary. If you're in Solo, you just get the Basic Reward, if you're in Party, you get the Basic Reward AND Bonus Time completion reward upon finishing the instance in the designated time (like 45 minutes if you finish quick enough). (Easily setup in OnInstanceInit: label)
  • 9.) Solo Ranking / Party Ranking Solo contains WHO beat the dungeon The Most / The Fastest. Party contains the party who beat the dungeon The Fastest, and it also displays the party members that were currently inside that party who beat the fastest.

10.) Control how many show up in the ranking ladders editing the .DraFastestMax or .DraBeatenMax in the OnInit: label of the NPC Scientist.

Randomized features: (Every Wave besides the final round is randomized, the amounts and monster ID's, you CAN CHANGE this however, just edit the array data (variables 'MobId1~10 and 'MobAm-1~10)

Extras:

Map credits:

https://rathena.org/board/files/file/2593-the-haunted-house/ (Syouji, though I have included the whole file inside of the attachment, just leaving credit where it's due.)

Click here to download this file

Not available for rAthena? this is good idea!

Extras:

Map credits:

You expect rA release on hercules forum! Good Idea!

Better PM the topic starter to ask if he plans to release for rA, rather than criticizing here.

I think he might have meant like in a literal sense. "It isn't for rAthena? darnit this thing is cool."

I -could- make it for rAthena yes, and I very may well probably. The conversion should only take like less than an hour anyway. It's the only instance I have right now that doesn't have a rAthena compatible version. All my other works do have rAthena versions (In my public github you can find them). On this topic though, I may or I may not make rAthena version, dunno yet.

Did you add into resnametable? 2@haunt doesn't need to be a physical map. You just need to add the resnametable to your servers map_cache. It copies haunt_h (the haunted house)

when I tried to load the script the map server giving me an error

Unknown coordinates ('120', '205') for map '1@haunt'
Unknown coordinates ('181', '210') for map '1@haunt'
Unknown coordinates ('151', '200') for map '1@haunt'
Edited by dfabsgwapings

sorry to update it. the only problem im getting now is when I tried to load the script the map server giving me an error

also the map server is deleting the 2@haunt.

Do I really need to add 2@haunt in maps.conf?

map: 2@haunt

Edited by dfabsgwapings

sorry to update it. the only problem im getting now is when I tried to load the script the map server giving me an error

also the map server is deleting the 2@haunt.

Do I really need to add 2@haunt in maps.conf?

map: 2@haunt

Got a Skype or Discord?

Not sure how to get my discord ID... Got one? xD

If you ever want to contact me, I made a lounge on discord for anyone to personally talk to me etc.

https://discord.gg/sJWUsj2

Extras:

Map credits:

Better PM the topic starter to ask if he plans to release for rA, rather than criticizing here.

I'm sorry if you get offended, but i'm ust asking if there is any rA script version.

That's all i'm asking no need to make a extra DRAMA here.

Extras:

Map credits:

I'm sorry if you get offended, but i'm ust asking if there is any rA script version.

That's all i'm asking no need to make a extra DRAMA here.

Hey man just about almost done with the rAthena rewrite... xD

Updated.

• 1.1: Fixed a few cutins that weren't disabled and also fixed the party ranking reset feature for GM. Sorry! Enjoy Hercules!

hello this shows up

Are you sure you're installing the map files right?

map_index.txt

// Haunt
haunt_e
haunt_h
1@haunt
2@haunt

conf/map/maps.conf

// Haunt
"haunt_e",
"haunt_h",
"1@haunt",
"2@haunt",

resnametable

[email protected]#haunt_e.gnd#
[email protected]#haunt_e.gat#
[email protected]#haunt_e.rsw#
유저인터페이스\map\[email protected]#유저인터페이스\map\blank.bmp#

[email protected]#haunt_h.gnd#
[email protected]#haunt_h.gat#
[email protected]#haunt_h.rsw#
유저인터페이스\map\[email protected]#유저인터페이스\map\blank.bmp#

All files added to map_cache.dat and yet I'm still having problems. I had this problem before trying to use one map as same as another and wasn't able to make it work. Just don't get how it works.

qPWxCzL.png

Le05t0O.png

Ignoring the map problem, this occurs when starting the solo option (only one tested)

4XziUN9.png

Edited by tedexx

got sql error

[SQL]: DB error - Unknown column 'id' in 'where clause'
[Debug]: at c:\users\carloquilala\documents\hercules\src\map\script.c:16387 - SELECT char_id AS id, (SELECT `name` FROM `char` WHERE char_id = id),`value` FROM `char_reg_num_db` WHERE `key` = 'DSoloRank' ORDER BY CAST(`value` AS SIGNED) DESC LIMIT 5

On 4/5/2017 at 6:43 PM, tedexx said:

map_index.txt

// Haunt
haunt_e
haunt_h
1@haunt
2@haunt

conf/map/maps.conf

// Haunt
"haunt_e",
"haunt_h",
"1@haunt",
"2@haunt",

resnametable

1@haunt.gnd#haunt_e.gnd#
1@haunt.gat#haunt_e.gat#
1@haunt.rsw#haunt_e.rsw#
유저인터페이스\map\1@haunt.bmp#유저인터페이스\map\blank.bmp#

2@haunt.gnd#haunt_h.gnd#
2@haunt.gat#haunt_h.gat#
2@haunt.rsw#haunt_h.rsw#
유저인터페이스\map\1@haunt.bmp#유저인터페이스\map\blank.bmp#

All files added to map_cache.dat and yet I'm still having problems. I had this problem before trying to use one map as same as another and wasn't able to make it work. Just don't get how it works.

qPWxCzL.png

Le05t0O.png

Ignoring the map problem, this occurs when starting the solo option (only one tested)

4XziUN9.png

Got the same ERROR.
Any update?

Tried to ignore error and i got this. /sob

[Debug]: script debug : 2000000 110137260 : Attempting to create Instance.
[Debug]: script debug : 2000000 110137260 : Attempt successful on Instance attach!
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 1 :: [Total mobs] : 5
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 2 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 3 :: [Total mobs] : 6
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 4 :: [Total mobs] : 5
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 5 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 6 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 7 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 8 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 9 :: [Total mobs] : 6
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : [Floor] # 10 :: [Total mobs] : 7
[Debug]: script debug : 0 110139933 : 64 Total mobs.
[Error]: script:instance_npcname: invalid instance NPC (instance_id: 0, NPC name: "Hidden Key#1".)
[Debug]: Source (NPC): InstanceBegin#Ins at 000#1@haunt (1,4)
[Info]: Saved char 150001 - DarK: status skills.

Updated the instance.

Added .mcache files and should work on latest Hercules