Sephus

Hercules Battlegrounds

https://github.com/S...c5f5bc994d174a2

Release of Hercules Battlegrounds 1.0a (alpha)

- Added base support for battleground statistics (including sql).
- Completed configurations file and settings.
- Fixed crashing of map on player logout. (Thanks to those that reported).
- Cleanup of several code-blocks, optimization and code-styling.
- Fixed errors thrown by exceeding def/mdef values for pre-re configuration.
- Fixed data store type mismatch error. (Thanks to those that reported).
This is the initial alpha and stable release of the Hercules Battlegrounds plugin.

Topic updated.
Documentation has been moved to the readme section of the repository.
Thank you to those that tested and submitted core dumps.

https://github.com/S...c5f5bc994d174a2

Release of Hercules Battlegrounds 1.0a (alpha)

- Added base support for battleground statistics (including sql).

- Completed configurations file and settings.

- Fixed crashing of map on player logout. (Thanks to those that reported).

- Cleanup of several code-blocks, optimization and code-styling.

- Fixed errors thrown by exceeding def/mdef values for pre-re configuration.

- Fixed data store type mismatch error. (Thanks to those that reported).

This is the initial alpha and stable release of the Hercules Battlegrounds plugin.

Topic updated.
Documentation has been moved to the readme section of the repository.
Thank you to those that tested and submitted core dumps.

Awesome!

Not tested in-game yet, but found fill warning/errors running the server. I submitted a pull request for you for the variable name but the funcion warning i'm not sure if it should be changed.

Variable name:

h886jUh.png

After start the bg (bgstart or server restart)

Z2kvtq8.png

After @bgstop

Z0qtdu6.png

Sometimes, not know exacly when, while bg is running:

Za9A1ga.png

jb5hN9e.png

Kafra without information and locking player after click

b8K210O.png

Dont have the screenshot, but the Emperium is moving (bg_conf "can_move: true") and after a fill minutes hitting the mapserver crashes.

Edited by tedexx

@bgstop maps-server error

UoK5J29.png

All emps move: easy to fix, not really a problem.

The real problem is that the map-server is crashing whenever I hit any emp (see imgs below). No errors on map/login/char servers, juts stops. Maybe a untreated exception.

(sorry for the portuguese window. Its just illustrative. Its the same "program has stopped working" window.)

Sr6rP6e.png

DBF4WN2.png

wJitmTy.png

Edited by tedexx

Warnings.

Note: Tested with the latest versions of the Hercules plugin and emulator. Compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	1071	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2049	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2050	
Warning	C4018	'>=': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2523	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2581	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2587	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	2717	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	3722	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	3724	
Warning	C4018	'<': signed/unsigned mismatch	hBG	Hercules\src\plugins\hBG.c	3862

This is very cool release for free! :D I feel so hype with this Thanks!

1>------ Operación Compilar iniciada: proyecto: plugin-sample, configuración: Debug Win32 ------
1>  hBG.c
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(1071): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2049): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2050): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2523): warning C4018: '>=' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2581): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2587): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2593): error C2143: error de sintaxis : need ';' in front of 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2594): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2595): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2614): error C2143: error de sintaxis : need ';' in front of 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2615): error C2143: error de sintaxis : need ';' in front of 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2617): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2618): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2621): error C2065: 'pos' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2621): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2065: 'qm' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2065: 'pos' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): warning C4047: '=' : 'int' Is different in the levels of indirect addressing of 'hBG_queue_member *'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): warning C4047: '==' : 'int' Is different in the levels of indirect addressing of 'void *'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2223: el operando izquierdo de '->sd' debe señalar a struct/union
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2717): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3722): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3724): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3862): warning C4018: '<' : does not match signed/unsigned
========== Compilar: 0 correctos, 1 incorrectos, 0 actualizados, 0 omitidos ==========

Problem compiling in latest Herc.

How fix that?

1>------ Build started: Project: hBG, Configuration: Release Win32 ------
1>Project file contains ToolsVersion="12.0". This toolset may be unknown or missing, in which case you may be able to resolve this by installing the appropriate version of MSBuild, or the build may have been forced to a particular ToolsVersion for policy reasons. Treating the project as if it had ToolsVersion="4.0". For more information, please see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=291333.
1>  hBG.c
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(1071): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2049): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2050): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2523): warning C4018: '>=' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2581): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2587): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2593): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2594): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2595): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2614): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2615): error C2143: syntax error : missing ';' before 'type'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2617): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2618): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2621): error C2065: 'pos' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2621): error C2065: 'i' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2065: 'qm' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2065: 'pos' : undeclared identifier
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): warning C4047: '=' : 'int' differs in levels of indirection from 'hBG_queue_member *'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): warning C4047: '==' : 'int' differs in levels of indirection from 'void *'
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2623): error C2223: left of '->sd' must point to struct/union
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(2717): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3722): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3724): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
1>..\src\plugins\hBG.c(3862): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

@edit 1

i fix it compiling by old method. Everthing works fine, but  the Announces is annoying.

Edited by wlauton

Everything seems to be fine for me, except the map server crash and @bgstop bug. Both problems reported in my previous comment.

@edit

Also, we have a map server error if running both old BG and hBG at the same time. Since the hBG doesnt have KVM and neither none of the old bgs, it seems logical to run both.

@edit2

Also, FFA is not working at all.

Edited by tedexx

Any update on map server crash?

another map server crash issue

map server crash issue

For this I've pushed a possible fix, but it would still be nice to have a full dump.

Everything seems to be fine for me, except the map server crash and @bgstop bug. Both problems reported in my previous comment.

@edit

Also, we have a map server error if running both old BG and hBG at the same time. Since the hBG doesnt have KVM and neither none of the old bgs, it seems logical to run both.

@edit2

Also, FFA is not working at all.

Would it be possible for you to provide a full dump of the crash here?

I'm recently testing with latest Hercules, if i find anything i will post here thanks..

@bgstop maps-server error

UoK5J29.png

All emps move: easy to fix, not really a problem.

The real problem is that the map-server is crashing whenever I hit any emp (see imgs below). No errors on map/login/char servers, juts stops. Maybe a untreated exception.

(sorry for the portuguese window. Its just illustrative. Its the same "program has stopped working" window.)

Sr6rP6e.png

DBF4WN2.png

wJitmTy.png

Same Error, tested with latest Hercules....

Mostly this error occur because of "battleground statistics" implement.

Tested with 

Hercules (pre-re): a20d06809f0c2ab15442744fba16ee90e3fb0bec

hBG: 5e772f578ee97abd769e6469c4ba0a4cb6176ac4

I can't reproduce the crash upon hitting emperium.

Tested with 

Hercules (pre-re): a20d06809f0c2ab15442744fba16ee90e3fb0bec

hBG: 5e772f578ee97abd769e6469c4ba0a4cb6176ac4

I can't reproduce the crash upon hitting emperium.

Map crash error happen while hitting Bossnia flag and Rush emp, but Eye of storm flag does not produce any crash on hitting.. 

Here are some error

1. After end of every match 

2dudm5h.jpg

2. After killing player in death match each time (this happen every time when player is killed in Death match BG)

213eo39.jpg

3. same error when @stopbg command used while bg is running

2dudm5h.jpg

4. it seems bg stats does not store how much stone and flag captured, also total kills, death does not store

106wupu.jpg

Edited by caspe

5. After end of eye of storm

o90in4.jpg

6. whenever player disconnect while in BG and reconnect this error happen

also even all players left battleground, battleground does not end.

5nsnk6.jpg

Thanks for the errors.

1) Generated by the script command assertions in previous commits. Shouldn't cause a real problem but these will be silenced in the next commit.

2) This... I think is a problem with the scripting engine... and I think the set command is deprecated. (Not sure)

3) Same as 1

4) Some of those aren't coded yet. And there will be an option in the future to disable/enable saving but for now I'd like to see it generate errors and/or crashes so it can be made stable.

5) Same as 1 (Except the NPCEvent, will be fixed.)

6) Will take some more time as I free up. Does everything work as intended after though? i.e. is the player that reconnected able to re-join and participate in BGs?

Thanks for the errors.

6) Will take some more time as I free up. Does everything work as intended after though? i.e. is the player that reconnected able to re-join and participate in BGs?

Well, player disconnected from battleground map and send to saved location,yes player is able to join again.

What about map crash error? currently occur on hitting Bossnia middle flag and rush Emperium.. (this error not occur on first release)

Suggestion:

1. There is no announcement for recruiting players for battle ground only once when some one apply, after that no announcement.

2. There should be command for change battleground mode, like CTF to Deathmatch or just command for switch battleground mode.

Thanks... 

Thanks for the errors.

Well, player disconnected from battleground map and send to saved location,yes player is able to join again.

What about map crash error? currently occur on hitting Bossnia middle flag and rush Emperium.. (this error not occur on first release)

Suggestion:

1. There is no announcement for recruiting players for battle ground only once when some one apply, after that no announcement.

2. There should be command for change battleground mode, like CTF to Deathmatch or just command for switch battleground mode.

Thanks... 

Can you provide a crash dump ?