ZelosAvalon

Verus maps (NPC's & Monsters)

Question

I'm working to put the map Verus and Lasagna functional like (iRO), with all the NPCs and monsters, at the moment I'm more focused on the maps of the Dorams, somebody has some script of the maps of verus (NPCs and monsters spawn) and want to share?
As soon as I finish the maps: Lasagna, lasa_fild01 / 02 I'll share with you guys!

i'm working hard every days to put it working, I have the ID of the initial Dorams quests, but they don't work, because they don't exist in the emulator! So I'm taking too long!

I hope to release this as soon as possible, I already have practice all the dialogues of lasagna NPCs in scripts, but still have to make the quests work!

best regards ZelosAvalon.

Edited by ZelosAvalon

5 answers to this question

Just saying I got this (and most up to episode 16) already done and waiting for some other pr's to be merged to make it as official. I can't tell exactly when I go to do the pr's, I also plan to do a server where I can test first. But I can assure you everything I do will go to Herc.

Just saying I got this (and most up to episode 16) already done and waiting for some other pr's to be merged to make it as official. I can't tell exactly when I go to do the pr's, I also plan to do a server where I can test first. But I can assure you everything I do will go to Herc.

Nice work, we can work together sharing our work! I'm back now and I'll be more active, i'm working with rathena too, so as soon as I finish my scripts I'll share it to you!

I'm currently working on:

Dorams maps/npcs/monster spawn

Verus maps/npcs/monster spawn

Horror Toy Factory

Rebellion Job Quest

Achievement System

RoDex

Nice work, we can work together sharing our work! I'm back now and I'll be more active, i'm working with rathena too, so as soon as I finish my scripts I'll share it to you!

I'm currently working on:

Dorams maps/npcs/monster spawn

Verus maps/npcs/monster spawn

Horror Toy Factory

Rebellion Job Quest

Achievement System

RoDex

Achievement and rodex is already on PR

Edit: didn't see it was post from March.

:me hides: