Sign in to follow this  
ZelosAvalon

[ATTENTION] Update Episodes and Stuffs added!!!

maybe its time to update status from github ?

for example: Eclage was commented in Dec 17, 2013

wtf guys ? what happened ?

It's time to get organized again!

lets make it updated! and add more episodes to comment !

I want to try to help (I'm playing and copying several iRO scripts), but that way I don't know what was already done and what wasn't!

best regards ZelosAvalon.

Because after Eclage, none of the episodes get full implemented, thats why the last stable Episode is Eclage.

After that, kRO changed some of the codes and encryptions, making more harder to extract source (and this is only the client-side).

The other issue is scripters converting oficial content as paid services (specially instances), making the community pay for a scripter or wait a bit long to have these oficial datas released (is a bit rare scripters making free oficial scripts for the devs, and is hard for the devs gather kRO info and convert everything and fix the emulator issues and optimize the source and implement the balances and etc...)

The community does not help themselves like before.

Edited by fxfreitas

The other issue is scripters converting oficial content as paid services (specially instances), making the community pay for a scripter or wait a bit long to have these oficial datas released (is a bit rare scripters making free oficial scripts for the devs, and is hard for the devs gather kRO info and convert everything and fix the emulator issues and optimize the source and implement the balances and etc...)

The community does not help themselves like before.

If somebody shares Aegis scripts, I would gladly convert it to Hercules script.

got to disagree partwise. Most content can't be pushed atm because the emulators simply do not support them. We currently work on updating a lot of script commands (thx to KirieZ and BiO). 

And yes, it is difficult to gather info from kro, and even more difficult to translate it. I actually had a paid translator for it but she suddenly vanished :'(

Yes, kRO made source gathering a pain in ass. Even their database take much more longer to get updated.

Sorry if I sound offensive or wathever, the community help but not like before.